The Church, GHS, DWC, 400W, Foxfarm Trio, Flowering Stage

Kamehameha

Big_Bertha-4.png

I introduce to you, "The Church!"

I grew this strain once before and decided to go for a much longer veg this time around, 10 weeks of 24/7 light to be exact.

This strain has surpassed my expectations! She is extremely stable and her genetics are outstanding. She is resistant to everything. Mould, fungus, powdery mildew, algae, you name she is impregnable. I'm pretty sure she could go toe-to-toe with Goku SSJ3. She can be picky, though. You must maintain a stable PH for her to grow well. She loves bennies and molasses. Exploded when I added 2 TBSP of molasses to her reservoir.

She does not like heavy air movement around her leaves so having a fan blowing air throw her canopy would actually do more harm then good for this plant. I don't know why but during my last grow I noticed the side of the plant that wasn't in contact with constant air flow produced more resinous buds. While the buds that were constantly being blown on produced less resinous buds.

Her Roots grow very well in DWC. But its important to keep light out of the reservoir to prevent algae from consuming the sugar from the molasses.

Her Stats:

1. Canopy is 3ft x 3ft maybe a little bigger.
2. She's between 16 - 24 inches tall.
3. This is day 26 in flowering.
4. PH = 5.8 / Water Temps = 66.5 F / PPM's = 1300 - 1400 parts per million.

Big_Bertha-5.png
Big_Bertha-3.png
Big_Bertha-2.png
Big_Bertha-1.png

I'm really hoping for a pound of this girl! But we'll see! This is day 26 of flowering for this girl and Im looking at a harvest window starting after day 49.

Yea I'm really hoping to see some nice nugs this time around too.

My last Grow, I didn't lollipop properly and I ended up with a bunch of schaggy weed growing in the middle of the plant.

Btw, the high for this strain is pretty good. 2x as good as the street stuff they sell around here. Just to give a perspective.

I wouldn't say the stone is a knockout-punch though. Barney's Farm Liberty Haze had a much better punch. However, the church provides a really nice-buzz when turned into brownies.

Btw, here are some close-ups of the trichomes/resin glands and buds.

One_Foot-2.png
One_Foot-1.png
One_Foot-8.png

Flowering Day - 34

CHURCH_DAY-_34.png

Not much to report. Just waiting for this girl to fatten up.

CHURCH_DAY-_34_-_2.png

Buds have begun to connect.

CHURCH_DAY-_34_-_1.png

Stats:
PH: 6.2
PPM's: 1500
Water T: 67.8
Additives: 2 TBSP of Mollasses

CHURCH_DAY-_34_-_3.png

Flowering Day 39 - Not much to report. Harvest day is fast approaching and she is maturing steadily. Looking at a harvest day of 56 days, maybe 63 days.

big_bertha_day_39-4.jpg
big_bertha_day_39.jpg
big_bertha_day_39-2.jpg
big_bertha_day_39-1.jpg
big_bertha_day_39-.jpg

Flowering Day 47

Hoping to give this girl a chop by day 56 but I think I might have to wait till day 63.

She has already started to yellow-out on her own. But I want to give this girl a good flush because my last grow I forgot to and the buds ended up being really harsh to smoke. I won't be making that mistake again. So I'll being doing a 3-5 day flush but I'm not sure when to start it cuz this girl might end up going into 9 weeks flowering.

Still a lot of white hairs. I'd say 40-50% of her pistils have changed color.

She isn't eating as much anymore. Had to drop her ppm's significantly because she just started burning everywhere.

Trichomes under the microscope look cloudy, but they seem partially filled, like the trichomes looks as if there was an air-bubble inside of it. No signs of amber trichs yet.

day_47-4.png
day_47.png
day_47-6.png
day_47-5.png
day_47-3.png
day_47-2.png
day_47-1.png

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom