The Deep Water Culture Home

Well i think i got it figured...Hopefully i got it lol This is a test pix!

cg_5.jpg

ok i have a big problem one of my youngest plants broke
HNI_0030.JPG
what do i do-any help is appreciated

:loopy: It'll survive. She looks healthy. She'll just have a bend dog, Bendog:rofl:

nice_repair_eh.jpg
Hell I had a plant almost flowering when it broke , I taped it together and away she went ! This is her after the tape was healed into the plant !!

Hello Deep Water Culture,

I was a big lurker of the Deep Water Culture gang before the exodus. I have never posted on the othersite until after all the crazy stuff happened.

I am so glad I found this gang again. I was and still a newbish grower of sorts. Roseman Your tutorials were the ones that got me started in Bubbles. I love all your works and I thank you very much for taking the time and energy to explain things for those of us that have no clue how to get started. If it was not for you I would still be lost....

I am in my 2nd grow with White Widow, Raspberry cough, Blackjack and Super Lemon haze. I use 8 gallon totes with 2 plants in 5 inch net pots for veg. After a few weeks they are transplanted to individual 5 gallon buckets for flowering. My room is 10x15 (10x10 flower). Using 400 mh cool tubes for veg and 1000k watters on a mover rail for flowering. I use CO2 and my temps are about 77 to 81 average. I will be posting pixs here soon as I figure out the ins and outs of this site.

A LARGE WELCOME to the 420 Family, and to the Deep Water Culture Gang.

We're very glad you are here and hoep you visit and hanga around often.

(I love the white wido strain, very deep smoke.)

I look forward to seeing your grow.

Back
Top Bottom