The Deep Water Culture Home

BOOTumALL, Yeah thats what I always thought, bag seeds are seeds from the bottom (or top) of a bag of weed . You buy the weed the seeds are free ? (maybe not) But what ever usually no one knows or remembers where there seeds come from (unless your really anal,and tag em ) you just toss them in a jar or something and one day you decide to grow some weed ! Waa Laa ...bag seed grow ! just as good as top shelf dispensary (if you grow it right)..:peace:

Just checkin. I noticed your forehead was about to run off the table so I thought I'd check :bong: quick

My first grow which is better smoke so far was 30 year old seed.

I want reps for the pics people pass it now :rofl:

tried Alien8. I need to spread some around they say.

Times have really changed from years past, years ago when you bought weed you would hear some general names like Indica, Sativa, mexican, Tai stick, haze, maui..etc. or just " this is some good shit ", bsically it was weed, some great some crap but we took the good with the bad and got high and it was all good. I always saved the seeds from the weed I really enjoyed and same goes for today. " Bagseed " is great seed if you take it from great weed! I`m not sure where I was going with this lmao, I just harvested a plant and that stuff that sticks to the sissors (SHASH) does weird things to me lol. peace!:)

Times have really changed from years past, years ago when you bought weed you would hear some general names like Indica, Sativa, mexican, Tai stick, haze, maui..etc. or just " this is some good shit ", bsically it was weed, some great some crap but we took the good with the bad and got high and it was all good. I always saved the seeds from the weed I really enjoyed and same goes for today. " Bagseed " is great seed if you take it from great weed! I`m not sure where I was going with this lmao, I just harvested a plant and that stuff that sticks to the sissors (SHASH) does weird things to me lol. peace!:)

I remember those days!! My first grow was some mystery seed and it turned out killer!

I had some Gold Columbian one time (i had it more than once but) and it looked as though it had been painted gold. I can vouch for its authenticity right down to the Mountain. Anyway I run into this guy and he says hes got some domestic thats bomb. I laugh to myself knowing I've got this bomb Columbian. At that time circa 1978 domestic weed was usually tripe. Anyway this was the first really really really good green pot I ever smoked. It knocked me over. It was from the Tennessee Valley some program the government was in charge of. Wicked, I was supposed to move my boat 44' Gulfstar. I was afraid to.

Ahhhh,....you'd be a guessin right!

Damn! That is one nice looking plant! Doesn't it make you laugh when they say you can't grow big in a bp tank! Amazing! Good call on tying her down. The buds will only get bigger in the coming weeks.
Yeah I had to tie her, she was less than 10 inches away from a 600 watt HPS open face no cooling vents or anything fancy like that. I've witnessed amazing results from simply tying the main cola to the wall.

How long is that top bud? looks like two feet long!
You have a good eye, I just went and looked it's exactly 2 feet.

Yes blue mystic that is on my to order list when i finally get to order my seeds which will be soon i hope. Beautiful plant, what nutes are you using if you dont mind me asking?
I use TechnaFlora brand nutes and additives. I use the recipe for success minus the thrive alive, that stuff is nasty. I have to add slowly because I've nute burned plenty of plants with it but I know how they are now and I like them.

With cfls you can bring them right down to within a couple of inches of the plants top !! I usually stick the back of my hand under the lights to see how warm it is at that level , if it ain't hot to your hand its fine ! I'm lovin that Blue Mistic back there !! Nice job !! Don't get carried away before you get to the wedding Roseman !! That should happen AFTER the reception !! :thumb:
Yeah the mystic is pretty I hope to see some blueing in the coming weeks.
Good call with the hand test, I also use that method.

Beautiful girl Infexion. You are definately doing it right my brother. :peace:
Thank you friend. :peace:

Right-on Stache ! I always go there first to look for whatever I'm lookin to buy !! Ordered a tent,vortec fan etc yesterday from one of them and I was notified it shipped within 1 hr of ordering !! Great work keeping this site so damn clean and hassle free great job mods !!:thumb:
Agreed, I got my vape from one of the sponsers here. I can't help but click on those banners they all interest me.

Back
Top Bottom