The Deep Water Culture Home

I soak till it sinks, paper towel, RW in system. With the soil it was soak till it sinks, paper towel, peat puck in propagator and into the soil when it had 2-3 nodes and I could see roots. Soaked peat puck with a some Super Thrive infused water and one drop of Big Bloom.

They are seeds. I usually water about an hour after the lights come on but this time it was 2 hours. Runoff is 6.5. I ph adjust the water after adding nutes. Using FFOF soil so I think that helps also. The whole plant does it. They start out about the same, water, this one points the leaves down for about an hour and then back up and looking like the others an hour later. T

The plants in this pot do look a little greener then the other plants but only slightly. They get the same dose from the same hand sprinkler.

The plant that points has the most buds of the batch. Still hanging around a quarter size but piling up everywhere. At least 14" down from the the tip of the cola to the bottom bud pops. I've got them opened up pretty well and my 4'x4' grow area is bud city.

My watering schedule is nutes, water, additives, water, nutes. Do you think I should add another water cycle? Nutes, water, water, additives, water, water? They don't look overfed. Leaves pointing slightly up and no spots.

I wouldnt change the feedings, everything sounds good to me, every once in a while I get one (from seed) that will act a lil different from the rest, as you said, let that one dry out a lil more before watering if the plant looks healthy. How much longer does it have till harvest?

Yup, I've literally studied the pages where he documents putting the seeds both in coffee cups, and also paper towels. I have both methods going at the moment as well as cracked seeds sitting in moist rockwool cubes. I'm just trying to figure out how long it is before I can declare them "DUDS" LOL

I've got a fresh set of seeds in the paper towel method right now. I'll check them later on tonight and see what we have. I may just have a whole bunch of bad bagseed. But what are the odds of that happening?? LOL

I need to be patient. I'm just worried I am screwing this up somehow. Total newbie to DWC. All my previous efforts have been in soil.

What is the temp around the paper towel? Should be around 80. Colder and they can take longer to sprout.

I already use the paper towel method or putting the seed directly in the res and both work fine. What I mean is having a separate area from the res to germinate seeds and get seedlings to the two week mark. I'm just debating if I really wanna set up another smaller tote for little babies or if I would be better off just starting them in soil while i wait for the res to become available. Basically I am trying to decide on how to build my veg chamber in preparation for the plants going into the bubble tube.

so i may have a slight problem,my mom came over with a friend of hers from highschool(guy),they were both drunk ,my mom was alot drunker because she rarley drinks. and she insisted on telling him about my grow and when i gave him the fake story of where they were (i always say they are a few towns over at a buddy of mines ((he doesent exist lol)) she said no there not there in the back room i was just there earlier blah blah blah its ok hes cool hes cool .i ended up taking him back there before she did ..anyway the guy just seemed weird and my g/f thought so to.and idk if i should prepare for a quick harvest or if it would have any neg effects besides not being as potent....this sucks,last time i tell my mom about my plants lol.but i didnt think she would just go tell someone,she used to grow herself so she should know the rules by now lol

ohh i know the feeling, my girlfriends(who i'm growing for) her 24 year old son found out and now he has no problem dropping by with friends and showing them, i blew up over this now i'm the bad guy and have been told his buddys can be trusted and i should trust him, bullshit.

he tells me to relax and it's legal in calif so i'm just being a ass, i told him to plant 6-6fter's out in front of his house and see what happens,

ohh i know the feeling, my girlfriends(who i'm growing for) her 24 year old son found out and now he has no problem dropping by with friends and showing them, i blew up over this now i'm the bad guy and have been told his buddys can be trusted and i should trust him, bullshit.
this is the first time its happend and im going to blow up lol,here i am 2-mabey 3 weeks from harvest and she has to fu$k this up

he tells me to relax and it's legal in calif so i'm just being a ass, i told him to plant 6-6fter's out in front of his house and see what happens,
lol right

BD, that's a tough one. What does your Mom think now that she has sobered up.
idk i cant get ahold of her yet,ive been trying to call since like 10 lol

so i may have a slight problem,my mom came over with a friend of hers from highschool(guy),they were both drunk ,my mom was alot drunker because she rarley drinks. and she insisted on telling him about my grow and when i gave him the fake story of where they were (i always say they are a few towns over at a buddy of mines ((he doesent exist lol)) she said no there not there in the back room i was just there earlier blah blah blah its ok hes cool hes cool .i ended up taking him back there before she did ..anyway the guy just seemed weird and my g/f thought so to.and idk if i should prepare for a quick harvest or if it would have any neg effects besides not being as potent....this sucks,last time i tell my mom about my plants lol.but i didnt think she would just go tell someone,she used to grow herself so she should know the rules by now lol

1st rule of growing - Do Not tell anyone you are growing.

Difficult at times, but see what can happen. Best wishes peeps. :)

1st rule of growing - Do Not tell anyone you are growing.

Difficult at times, but see what can happen. Best wishes peeps. :)

i understand and like i said she used to grow ,i remember being like 5 and going to help them "water the flowers" lol.she knew i was growing by the smell (good pot nose)lol

one more im basicly out of flower nutes,i have say mabey a half pack for the bubbles and a lil under a half for the soil,could i compensate by adding more LK to make up for the lost nutes or a few drops of calmag, besides a full pack of nuts i add the reccomended 12-14 tblespn of LK normally,just for now and i can have more flower nutes here next week

well i'm the caregiver and cultivator for my girlfriend and her son, they were blown away by the buds i grew them and how much there is and they are blown away by how good my tinctures are. they have seen the blueprints drawn up for my new grow room and all the supplies that are stacked up and ready to go. it's her other son who brings friends over. so i put my foot down and said that because of them not respecting my privacy on the grows. i wasn't going to be growing any more and if i did it would be under full lock down and they would not be seeing any part of the grow. there rethinking the privacy issues and begging me to start back up but on a larger scale, right now i'm set up to grow 18 plants legally and have a dispensary set up to take any overflow.

well i'm the caregiver and cultivator for my girlfriend and her son, they were blown away by the buds i grew them and how much there is and they are blown away by how good my tinctures are. they have seen the blueprints drawn up for my new grow room and all the supplies that are stacked up and ready to go. it's her other son who brings friends over. so i put my foot down and said that because of them not respecting my privacy on the grows. i wasn't going to be growing any more and if i did it would be under full lock down and they would not be seeing any part of the grow. there rethinking the privacy issues and begging me to start back up but on a larger scale, right now i'm set up to grow 18 plants legally and have a dispensary set up to take any overflow.

nice .congrats man

LK is .1-.1-.5 so it will be of no use as a fertilizer and the cal-mag is 2-0-0 and also is of no use. Too much cal-mag could throw everything off anyway. I'd run them light for a week until the flower nutes arrive. Might lose some extra leaves and a little bud growth but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom