The Deep Water Culture Home

hey red im using all cfl, im using 6 cool white (blue) 2 are tubes and 4 are spirals, ive got 4 girls going in bubbles under and around them, im about to build the stand that skinwins did and +rep to him for that. CFL Light Tutorial..

Mr.BenDog420..
I have seen Mr.Rosemans Tutorial,, Yes Sir.. And quite Honestly,, He's the one that convinced me to try adding CFL's to my Existing Lighting.. LoL.. :)
Good Luck with your Grow and Stand !!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

hey vape you dont think that i need a fan at the bottom of the tent. maybe just a vornado fan on the bottom that oscillates air in the tent. Isnt heat an issue for you. my set up is Deep Water Culture (love it) 2 spiral 105 watt cfl dual spectrum and 1 long spiral 105 watt dual spectrum white or blue im not sure what they call it ,growing 3 plants that are about an inch right now and i want to transfer them to the tent to flower with my other 2 red spectrum flowering cfls that are 105 watt

Best thing is to run the setup for a day or two to check on the heat. Mine works fine as long as my ambient temps are low. It's been getting hot in my area, so temps are getting warmer, but as long as I have them below 70, at night, this is not an issue right now, the temps stay low. I had to add an A/C hookup for the day time heat, and that fixed that problem. During the day without A/C I can get into the 80's, and it's only getting hotter. Man, I am glad the grow is about done, the temps are about to start shooting up!!!

Mr.BenDog420..
I have seen Mr.Rosemans Tutorial,, Yes Sir.. And quite Honestly,, He's the one that convinced me to try adding CFL's to my Existing Lighting.. LoL.. :)
Good Luck with your Grow and Stand !!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

i started with cfl and didnt know i could use the spirals i was just using the tubes,,RM is one of the best

i started with cfl and didnt know i could use the spirals i was just using the tubes,,RM is one of the best

Mr.BenDog..
Very nice !! .. And I COMPLETELY agree with you,, from what Ive seen Mr.Roseman is one of the BEST !! .. BUT,, having said that,, there are a few others here that would probablygive him a run for his Money,, LoL,, And from what Ive seen as well,, they kind of ALL contribute to each other in this Forum,, which is absolutely AWESOME !! Its like a BrotherHood of Growers in a way,, Like back in the *Ole Days*,, when Growers stuck together !! !! HELL of a CONCEPT !! !!
Im just BLOWN AWAY at how nice and informing the majority of the Folkz in this Deep Water Culture Forum.. In AWE really.. ..

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

I'm thinking of MC's suggestion to manage all of his grows for him. I know he's considering building a warehouse to grow in, that's right up my alley. Plus the town he's in is friendly to mmj, they have written code allowing the establishment of grow operations within city limits.

FPF Man, you are BLOWING MY MIND!!!:thedoubletake:

I am a Home Brewer as well as Noobie Grower, and it warms the heart when fellow brewers go pro. Never thought I'd see that here!!!

Best of luck!!:thumb:

Lookin forward to sharing the good times of sweet fresh home grown harvest!!! It's very exciting for me. Thanks!

mine should be down n dry by my birthday i know it wont be cured but it ain't going to hurt to smoke a bit a little tester for my new bong the girlfriends got me i want to christen it with my own grown not swag :roorrip: peace

Mr.VapedOutJoe..
Thank You for your Input !! Im personaly leaning that way myself..

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

I just ordered 15 42W Daylight Feit CFL's from amazon. 42000 Lumens total and I have a 105W i ordered yesterday. Plan on getting about 3 more 105W. And BTW :welcome: RedDawg plenty fun and learning to do here just keep

:reading420magazine::reading420magazine::surf: :surf: and of course :bong::rollit::ganjamon:

Anything with trainwreck in it as the dominant growing trait is going to have a big ass main cola with minor side branching.

Sometimes you can tell from the strain description when they say a strain is good for SOG. To me that means one big one and some minor tails usually at the bottom.

That's good info MC

Peace

Sam

hey vape you dont think that i need a fan at the bottom of the tent. maybe just a vornado fan on the bottom that oscillates air in the tent. Isnt heat an issue for you. my set up is Deep Water Culture (love it) 2 spiral 105 watt cfl dual spectrum and 1 long spiral 105 watt dual spectrum white or blue im not sure what they call it ,growing 3 plants that are about an inch right now and i want to transfer them to the tent to flower with my other 2 red spectrum flowering cfls that are 105 watt

Have you read up on using a DUAL SPECTRUM in both cycles?

Gonna go ahead and TRY to Post a Link to my Pictures,, and my (Half-Ass Attempt) at a Grow Journal.. HOPE that this is OK to do in here,, wouldnt want to upset anyone .. ..

- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

RedDawg's Grow

Much Love and Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Its all good, bro. :allgood: post away, ALL are welcomed here.

We do invite you to join us and proudly display our BH logo in your signature.

Yo Red, I only use the spirals for CFL bulbs. I havn't had experience with the tube ones. I do like the spiral ones though.

The Spirals emit light in all directions more than the tube type, that emit from the sides. The tube type CFLs also have a larger ballast, and do not always fit into the reflector socket as well, and often you need to use an extension wth the tube types in the reflectors..

Yes sir my last 3 grows have been done without changing the multispectrum set up I got it from stealth its a 315 watt light bank. But here again I am a newbie pain in the butt, and i would like some feedback from someone as highly regarded in growing as you are. I feel like everyone on these forums looks up to you and respects you, just as I do although we havent had much contact. Keep up the great work by the way

Good way to celebrate!

I will be harvesting tommorow. Just checked and they are 30-40% amber. Been in the dark for the last 3 days running nothing but water and I will put some florakleen in it tonight at bedtime. All harvest supplies are ready and waiting.

I also have 6 Jack Herer fems in paper towels since last night and when I checked they may be ready for RW cubes tonight. Actually, I'll have 3 in RW and 3 in peat pucks since this will be the bp/soil comparison grow.

After I harvest and get things cleaned and sprayed down with bug killer, the grow off will begin. In the mean time I'll have them under a dome and get them all started. They'll be sitting next to me and I have a 65 watt 6500k cfl waiting for them when they emerge.

When they get transfered I'll switch to my 400 watt HPS to MH conversion bulb for veg. Plan on using AN nutes but may augment both the BP and soil in flower.

I have my leftover gh nutes on standby. Using them up in the garden these days. Nuting a rain barrell is kind of fun and the tomato plants are loving it. Don't know if this will be a fair fight. If anything I think I'm giving the soil an advantage by starting it in the mid summer. It never gets over about 75 in my grow room..

I have Fox Farm Ocean Forest and will mix it with perlite at a 2-1 ratio for a nice loose soil. Another advantage for the soil grow in my opinion. It's my experience with BP against a noob trying soil but reading his ass off.

Back
Top Bottom