Grow

RedDawg

Just_Set_Up_Both_Tents_1_.jpg

.. Its only 1 Photo,, but its a start !! .. I took a bunch more last night,, and if and when this Site will allow me too,, Im gonna post em all in a Grow Journal I think..

Respect.. ..

Tommy

Re: I think I actually got a Picture Posted here..

Mr.Roseman..
Completely AWESOME.. Thank You !! !! .. Was reading some of your Posts and Pictures,, Props to ya !! .. Its too KEWL to actually be able to talk to others that KNOW what theyre doin !! .. Thank You again !! !!

Much Respect to ya Ladd.. ..

Tommy

Mr.Roseman..
First of all I want to Thank You for your Assistance,, Im not sure I can explain how nice it is too not only have a REAL Forum thats not completely FULL of IDIOTS,, but as well,, being able to chat with REAL Growers for Information and knowledge,, and maybe even some Critisizm.. LoL.. ..
Second,, Ive been reading some of your Posts and Pics,, and I must say (again) Thank You.. Not only are you willing to take the time to share your Knowledge,, but your sharing Step-By-Step Information and Pictures to those who may not know how,, or who are wanting to learn new *Trickz*.. ..
Im definately going to try and keep up with any and all of your Posts to the best of my ability,, (as long as thats ok with you of course).. I would also be Honored if you would Accept a Friend Request from me.. ..
As well,, Im going to TRY to keep a decent Journal with Pics of my own,, and would like to ask you if you'd mind keeping an Eye on mine and maybe Critique my pitifull Efforts as well.. .. LoL

Much Respect to you and yours.. ..

Tommy

Mr.Roseman..
First of all I want to Thank You for your Assistance,, Im not sure I can explain how nice it is too not only have a REAL Forum thats not completely FULL of IDIOTS,, but as well,, being able to chat with REAL Growers for Information and knowledge,, and maybe even some Critisizm.. LoL.. ..
Second,, Ive been reading some of your Posts and Pics,, and I must say (again) Thank You.. Not only are you willing to take the time to share your Knowledge,, but your sharing Step-By-Step Information and Pictures to those who may not know how,, or who are wanting to learn new *Trickz*.. ..
Im definately going to try and keep up with any and all of your Posts to the best of my ability,, (as long as thats ok with you of course).. I would also be Honored if you would Accept a Friend Request from me.. ..
As well,, Im going to TRY to keep a decent Journal with Pics of my own,, and would like to ask you if you'd mind keeping an Eye on mine and maybe Critique my pitifull Efforts as well.. .. LoL

Much Respect to you and yours.. ..

Tommy

Sure thing man. I appreciate your remarks.

I need to tell you I don't answer questions about subjects I am not well versed on. I am dumb as dirt when it comes to indoor growing in soil or coco.
(I have done my share of outdoor gorilla grows)
and I am a CFL man and know very little about HID lights.
But I am glad to help you anytime I can on anything I know about, like Hydro, especially DWC and Deep Water Culture.

Mr.Roseman..
Its kind of FUNNY how those of us that kind of KNOW what were doing dont brag about it,, and those that dont know what theyre doing,, do brag.. LoL.. ..
Seems as though you and I have some of the same opinions,, and thoughts.. As well as being willing to share them,, and be HONEST about it.. HELL OF A CONCEPT !!
On a different note,, I sure wish I would have known about this Site amd some of the AWESOME people on it,, before I spent all the Money I did on certain things.. After reading some of your Do-It-Yourself Projects,, I would have at least done a few things differently.. BUT,, We Live and Learn.. Some of us faster than others.. LoL.. ..
Im looking forward to your Future Posts my new Friend.. And yet again,, Thank You !! !!

Respect.. ..

Tommy

* Its better for some,, to be silent and let people think theyre an IDIOT.. Than to speak,, and remove ALL doubt..*

RosemanRe: I think I actually got a Picture Posted here..
Yep, I'd say you got it now

Mr.Roseman..
Not sure how you guys are putting a *Quote* or Reply from the Last Person to Post into these Posts,, so everyone knows who your talking too when you Reply.. Gonna try something on this Post of mine to see IF it works.. LoL

And Thanks to yourself,, *I do got it now* !! .. You probably get tired of People telling you Thank You for EVERYTHING you do for us,, and this Site,, but,, Ill say it again anyways,, ,, Thank You Mr.Roseman !! !!

On a different Note,, I do have a few Questions Id like to ask you,, if and when you have the time,, and if your willing.. Heck your probably tired of answerin Questions by now too.. LoL

Much Respect to ya Sir.. ..

Tommy

:thanks:

YaY !! That IS how ya do it !! .. LoL.. .. AND I figured out how to put a Link in as your Signature too !! Too F'N Kewl !! !!

Thereis a HOW to here on this site, on HOW TO put things in your signature.

Its not too difficult, if you have a degree in computer software. LOL, just joking.

Mr.Roseman..
Yes Sir,, Thank You.. Ms.420Gurl helped me out a bunch this morning too.. Ive learned sooooo much in the last few Days,, its INCREDIBLE to say the least.. Although,, I still have MANY MANY Questions,, and even MORE things to learn.. lol.. Im definately gonna be hanging around this Site a BUNCH.. Reading Posts from Growers like yourself,, Mr.PitViper,, Mr.IrishBoy and others has helped me out TREMENDOUSLY !! (Mostly yourself and Mr.PitViper)..

Anywho,, Hope things are goin well with you and yours my Friend !!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Hey man just found this thread, I can't wait too see your tents full of girls:ganjamon:

Quick question about those tents, what size are they? I'm looking into getting the DarkRoom 60 (I think its the one you have:scratchinghead:)

Well if you read this post in the next few min, please join me in a bowl :bongrip:

Good luck man:peace:

-Rusty

Back
Top Bottom