Stix First Hydro Grow

which 3 strains would you like to see grown first?

• White Widow (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 145 50.2%
  • Oasis (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • Blueberry (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 104 36.0%
  • Orange Bud (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 72 24.9%
  • Skywalker (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 81 28.0%
  • Northern Lights (NL)

Votes: 130 45.0%

• Total voters
Re: StiX` First Hydro Grow

i just read this whole thread took me like 90 min lol awsome job man i will be following ur grow for sure props props props to you

MuDvAyNe420 said:
i just read this whole thread took me like 90 min lol awsome job man i will be following ur grow for sure props props props to you

Thanks for checking out the thread man. If you have any questions feel free to ask. There's alot of experienced growers on this site that have helped me along the way.I'm sure they'll be happy to help you too.

Some of the clones have shown there roots!:allgood: I decided to plant all of them into the 2 rainforests last night. I figure they'll be vegging for about 4
weeks which should be just enough time for my test grow to be fully complete.

I have 18 white widows and 8 Skywalker. Looks like 1 of the skywalker may not make it though. We'll see!

Here are some pics

FIRST GROW VEG DAY 1

plants001_9476611.jpg

plants004_2815931.jpg

plants006_1236571.jpg

Lookin really good man. I think I see wich one you don't think will make it, she might pull through.

They are looking great Stix, how is that test batch doing, decent bud?

brett2themax said:
Lookin really good man. I think I see wich one you don't think will make it, she might pull through.

I hope so, but I doubt it. Not to worry though, I'm vegging 8 more plants then my flowering system can handle, just incase something like this happens.

Those mothers look GARGANTUAN! I'm interested in the Skywalker too.

stix said:
I've cut them down 3 times so far too. I think its the HYGROZYME.

LOL, I bet it is, the HyGROzyme, just wanted to drop in and say your plants are doing great man. I can't wait to see these babies in flower. If you have any friends who are near and want to grow I would hook them up with clones, don't know if you have told any of your frines. That is what I would do any ways.

Back
Top Bottom