Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal - Indoor - Grow Tent - Coco Coir - Crown Royal - MH300

only water once a day (when i dont have to leave for 24-48 hours) just over 1L about 80-90% strenght... and im not too worried since i only have very few leaves tip turning brown, and i post every single tought so i can do better in my second grow :p (wich wont be hard lol)

Once a day ? ?
wow I only water 1L every 3-4 days and I'm thinking about reducing !

Depend where you are at in your grow and the size of the pot you are using! Where i am at right now in my grow i noticed TODAY that after 12 hours of giving her 1L the pot was kinda light this morning already... so im about to set up for 2 watering a day (using a small fish tank pump 80Gph) timer set on for 2 min every 12h. Also if your plant look fine the way you are doing it... you might want to continue what you are doing though. Just remember you cant over water in coco :)

Also my grow if fucked up... i have soil in my coco cause i started in soil in a solo cup i have insane PPM and i have a hard time controlling my PH. So don't necessarily listen to what i say :p

DAY 75: (30 flower) Back on track, watering everyday all i need now is an other good timer and i can set up my auto-watering system :) Shitty pictures here we go ! Last pic is showing what i removed today... i wanted to keep as much stuff on her but i decided i should let her use more energy on the bigger buds to be. Hope it was the good decision to take.

75-30.jpg
75-30_1.jpg
waste_energy.jpg

Make sure you get a timer that allows you to set seconds. It's what I use and its perfect!

Don't worry i tried it today and 2 min is what i need with my set up to water just a little over 1L :) its a super small pump with adjustable flow !

DAY 82: (37 flower) Okay on a scale of 1 to brainless... i am so Br4iNl3sS (facepalm) I derped once again... 1 month into flowering with 6500k cfl instead of 2700k !@#$%^&^%$#$... i changed the CFLs 2 days ago and i noticed a UBBER difference on the buds... i was wondering why it was taking so long to go in overdrive...WELP now it is. Losing grams all day everyday :(
#secondtimewillbebetter

[]
82-37_4.jpg
82-37_3.jpg
82-37_2.jpg
82-37_1.jpg
82-37.jpg
[/center]

DAY 83-38: I just spent over 1 hour with my little girl, watering, removing some wimpy leaves, reorganising the CFL around her trying to cover more area without doing shadow to the LED (MH300) and i also raise her closer to the LED around 20" from the light instead of 24". She look like she enjoy the RIGHT type of light for flowering...and it made me fell in love with her again :p Also she is getting frosty :eek: I was gonna take a picture of the few changes i made tonight and the light cut off literally 10 sec before i take a picture :D pic in next update i promise :)

Derp, i will lower it again tomorrow :p also every single tip started turning orange/brown... and when i say tip i mean literally less than 1/32", 1/64" any idea what my little girl is saying to me !? i have to go to bed but if nobody answer i will try to make some research tomorow!

I put her down yesterday :p now its hanging in the tent :) now i need even more patience :eek: so close to the goal... the next seed was planted last week, sprouted no problem thanks to CKS 100% germination so far :pi will come back here in a few weeks to tell how much i yielded then close this thread and start a new 1 for my second grow :) :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom