Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal - Indoor - Grow Tent - Coco Coir - Crown Royal - MH300

DAY 54: (9 flower) :Namaste:

54_flower_9_1.jpg
54_flower_9.jpg

DAY 55: (10 flower) I watered the little girl that is becoming grande, i now know what you meant by she is gonna stretch :p its like she want to get as close as possible to the CFL i installed 2 weeks ago... i move the light almost everyday lol. Day 56 gonna be almost full strength nutes.

So ...
I skipped some pages and coming to this party quiet late but .. here grab this bowl of pot and where are the drinks ?
your plant looks great after what happened to her, good thing you didn't throw her away ^^
I'm a amateur of bondage plants too !
I have a 3 months old plant in a 30L pot that is not taller then 20 cm with a perfectly flat canopy !

I'll stick around :)

Plant looks good...keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

DAY 57: (12 flower) i did some LST today the more i watch these big ass tree in other ppl journal the more i understand mine was looking weird, so i tried to flatten the top and give the lower future bud a chance to get bigger and hope they catch up.

57-12_3.jpg
57-12_2.jpg
57-12_1.jpg
57-12.jpg

what is good to do too is to trim of the big fan leaves that are hiding light to the buds you want to reach the top.
I also select the under branches I want to shoot up , I noticed some lower ones don't grow anymore so I just clip them of.

LST is my favourite way to grow my plants I keep them as flat as possible, it's like having a bonzai plant

DAy 67: (22 flower) Back on track, i dropped the nutes strength quite a bit and will look at the leaves... on the second pic there is a node right in the middle of the plant, i pinched it, twits it and now she flopped on her side (i dont remember the name of the technic)

67-22_3.jpg
67-22_2.jpg
67-22_1.jpg
67-22.jpg

DAY 74: ((29 flower) Monday) Still brown tip (even worst) but still only on 3-4 leaves... i had an issue with PH... i must be doing something wrong, like prepping the mix 30 min before watering... maybe the PH continue to move after i water or something.. itested the run off last week and it was 5 :s (now that she drink more) i finally mix 1 gal of nutes at a time at least 24h in advance.

74-29_2.jpg
74-29_1.jpg
74-29.jpg

First photo was to show how much little nodes there is on that little girl... there was a lot of big leaves over them and maybe 10 days ago i started moving things and doing some more LST when i noticed these little buds :p wonder if that will affect the upper nodes.

Back
Top Bottom