Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal - Indoor - Grow Tent - Coco Coir - Crown Royal - MH300

some more BD in the tent

IMAG0306_1_.jpg
IMAG0305_1_.jpg

I like to transplant then flip, but IDK how much it matters. I try to get the plant's root building done before flowering.

Hey mayn! girls are looking good! I suggest reading the coco section Coco Growing

Esp Ledrf theards!

How often are you watering? I would start 1/4 - 1/2 strength and water at least twice a day you can't over water coco. With the size plant you have there is no point in transplanting just to go straight to flower. In coco you can get away with much smaller containers. Just up the water frequency. Coco will always look wet unless it's bone dry. Make sure to water often.

Look up coco drain to waste. Coco is a great thing. I :love: coco but don't treat it like soil, It works better treated like hydro.

I'll be watching

DAY 43: I watered her today just a bit over 1/2 strength everything in the General Hydroponics Flora Series Performance Pack except the Flora Kleen of course :)

EDIT: last pic is my new CFL, finally got the guts to go and and make my own lighting !

day_43_11.jpg
day_43_21.jpg
day_43_3.jpg
day_43_41.jpg

Hey mayn! girls are looking good! I suggest reading the coco section Coco Growing

Esp Ledrf theards!

How often are you watering? I would start 1/4 - 1/2 strength and water at least twice a day you can't over water coco. With the size plant you have there is no point in transplanting just to go straight to flower. In coco you can get away with much smaller containers. Just up the water frequency. Coco will always look wet unless it's bone dry. Make sure to water often.

Look up coco drain to waste. Coco is a great thing. I :love: coco but don't treat it like soil, It works better treated like hydro.

I'll be watching

i water once every 7-10 days you are right it always feel still wet... i dont know how i messed up that bad the tuto i watched on youtube was for an other medium now i feel stupid and it could explain why i have a dwarf plant that and all the problems i encounter :) Will go read that thread right now as i watch Billions :) thx for pointing that thread, i thought i knew stuff but im shure i will learn more !

Mine doesn't need or use any special storage solution. It just says to rinse it in distilled water and let it dry.
Calibration solution to calibrate. I use two different PH solutions. Mine has only drifted +- 0.1 over the last two years.
When reading your water, swirl the meter around a little and let is stabilize in the water or feed solution. It takes about 15 seconds to reach a stable reading.

Hey pita! What ph pen are you using? Sounds easy and that's right up my alley.

Nothing special. It is one of the cheap-o generic yellow pens with black cap you see all over Cramazon and Fleabay for about $10. The only marking on it is "CE". It came with a couple of the dry powdered calibration solution mixes. I also bought a couple of the liquid calibration solutions.

311QmJenOYL.jpg

Nothing special. It is one of the cheap-o generic yellow pens with black cap you see all over Cramazon and Fleabay for about $10. The only marking on it is "CE". It came with a couple of the dry powdered calibration solution mixes. I also bought a couple of the liquid calibration solutions.

311QmJenOYL.jpg

i have the same... did it came with a blue pen for PPM? But now i mostly use the GH solution andput 4-5 drop in the water to get my PH i will buy the cheaper test solution (anyone noticed how the 4ph is cheaper than the 7ph) and will let it in some storage solution.

DAY 45: No watering today she is so wet ;) the coco i use for that must be wrong... around 20% perlite and 80% coco but the pot stay damp for over 7 days, i know small like she is she dosent have a lot of root but i think my grow is super weird :s 2 watering in 2 days was excessive IMO I'm changing the timer tomorrow...

IMAG0325_1_.jpg
IMAG0326_1_.jpg
IMAG0328_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom