Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal - Indoor - Grow Tent - Coco Coir - Crown Royal - MH300

DAY 34: Removed 2 other leaves that were really f'd up you were right she hurt less to look at that way :p But now tip of the top leaves are getting very pale and 3 stock turning purple i have read about that a while ago but i forgot :p Hopefully she dry soon enough and i can feed her more nutes :morenutes:

day_344.jpg
day_34_1.jpg
day_34_2.jpg

Very nice job on the anchor line :thumb: I couldn't see it in the other pictures.

I don't know the best path for you. More nutes, or continue to build roots. Wish I could be more help.

Major... Still looks like Mg deficiency. I just don't know if it's caused by PH lockout. Whats your thoughts on a foliar made with epsom salt? That way, the soil can continue to dry out?

Very nice job on the anchor line :thumb: I couldn't see it in the other pictures.

I don't know the best path for you. More nutes, or continue to build roots. Wish I could be more help.

Major... Still looks like Mg deficiency. I just don't know if it's caused by PH lockout. Whats your thoughts on a foliar made with epsom salt? That way, the soil can continue to dry out?

An epsom foliar should take care of a Mg deficiency. My concern is, it looks like something else is going on too. The burnt tips and edges aren't something I would expect from a lack of Mg. It sort of looks like nute' burn. Also, I believe he fed it 1/2 strength GH mix and CalMag a few days ago. That combo should have plenty of Mg so I'm not sure what is causing the leaf curl.

DAY 35: I read something today in Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial - Pictorial on the forum here it may be nitrogen lock out due to temperature NOW i have probleme keeping temp from getting too low lol that's just absurd 2 week ago i was getting 86 and now during the night i have trouble not going below 71... Viva Canadia i guess... I could be wrong about nitrogen there is so much info in this thread i get lost :p the more i read the more i think everything or almost could be the cause lol.

Edit: in the last pic is it okay if a stock touches the stem just the time she get her head up... i decided i would try to save the stock that was under the plant... the way i bended it... just tought about that tonight :)

day_355.jpg
day_35_12.jpg
day_35_23.jpg

An epsom foliar should take care of a Mg deficiency. My concern is, it looks like something else is going on too. The burnt tips and edges aren't something I would expect from a lack of Mg. It sort of looks like nute' burn. Also, I believe he fed it 1/2 strength GH mix and CalMag a few days ago. That combo should have plenty of Mg so I'm not sure what is causing the leaf curl.

After reading on the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial Post and knowing that my first feeding was 1/2 strength that totally make sense next watering tomorrow or in 2 days will be plain water then would you suggest 1/4 or 1/2 strength again !?

After reading on the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial Post and knowing that my first feeding was 1/2 strength that totally make sense next watering tomorrow or in 2 days will be plain water then would you suggest 1/4 or 1/2 strength again !?

Since I haven't grown in coco, it is difficult for me to say. I would use plain water at least a couple of times and watch both old and new growth. If older leaves begin to lighten a little, that will signal you the plant needs some 'N'. Then go back to feeding.

Since I haven't grown in coco, it is difficult for me to say. I would use plain water at least a couple of times and watch both old and new growth. If older leaves begin to lighten a little, that will signal you the plant needs some 'N'. Then go back to feeding.

Okay thanks will do:)

i just did the run off thing where you check what PH and PPM the water is before you water the lady and check it when it come out... and i'm lost... Ph before getting in 5,8-5,9 when it got out 5,3 PH Then the weird shit around 300 PPM before and 1300 ppm on the way out... i only gave nutes once and today was like 5% strength since leaf are up but tip are curling down (thinking about nitrogen def) How can my coco be so high in PPM !? :straightface::hmmmm:

EDIT :Damn i forgot the root thinggy 🤦

i just did the run off thing where you check what PH and PPM the water is before you water the lady and check it when it come out... and i'm lost... Ph before getting in 5,8-5,9 when it got out 5,3 PH Then the weird shit around 300 PPM before and 1300 ppm on the way out... i only gave nutes once and today was like 5% strength since leaf are up but tip are curling down (thinking about nitrogen def) How can my coco be so high in PPM !? :straightface::hmmmm:

EDIT :Damn i forgot the root thinggy 🤦

Before I get more confused... :loopy:
You said you are growing in coco, but I went back to the beginning of your journal to see if I could find a solution. The bag you pictured says peat and perlite. Are you using coco or potting mix?
If it is coco, I blame the soil. Did you rinse it? With the results you got from your runoff measurements, it sounds like there is a salt build up in the medium. But since you only fed her once on 9/5 with 1/2 strength nute's that makes no sense unless there was something already in the "soil". If you have more of the soil, I'd do the same measurements using distilled water. See what it reads after it perc's through a couple of times.
Curled down tips (claw) is not a sign of 'N' def', it is a sign of 'N' abundance - verging on toxicity.
I had very similar problems in my first grow using rockwool. I rinsed the heck out of it, adjusted its PH before the grow, but still was never able to keep the PH stable and I got higher EC with my runoff than anything I ever fed it. I had to flush the crap out of it to save any part of the grow.

Day 37: not much to say except the new leaves looks amazing hope they dont turn fugly like the rest of them does :S but lets stay positive and wishful thinking :p she is getting really tight like every new nodes is super close to the last one i hope its good !? tought !? pros and con !? :)

Also i tilted the light just a little bit toward that corner so light "reflect" a bit more on the mylar hope to get a better light pen also noticed a little less shadow on some of the lower leaves after doing this so YAY !

day_37_21.jpg
day_37_11.jpg
day_375.jpg

by the way she is looking right now im kinda happy i didn't threw her in the garbage few days ago LOL i'm a pessimist and perfectionist, If its not perfect it dosnt worth shit... thx for encouraging me to keep on going on we will see in 10 week it that was worth it :) :thanks:

Taking a clone in the next few days and flipping her soonish :) also getting 4 CFLs for the flowering and a couple more for the clone chamber.

PS: do you LST your clones !?

Back
Top Bottom