Grow

Hey man just found this thread, I can't wait too see your tents full of girls:ganjamon:

Quick question about those tents, what size are they? I'm looking into getting the DarkRoom 60 (I think its the one you have:scratchinghead:)

Well if you read this post in the next few min, please join me in a bowl :bongrip:

Good luck man:peace:

-Rusty

Mr.RustyDude..
Ya know,, they come in MANY different FootPrint Sizes,, (Roughly in Feet),, CloneBoxes that are 4x2,, 1.5x1.5,, 2x2,, 2.5x2.5,, 2x4,, 3x3,, 4x4,, 5x3,, 6x6,, and MANY others,, up to 20x10 feet.. ..
And your exactly right,, I have 2 of the DR60's- 24w x 24d x 55h Tents.. And they are AWESOME as far as Quality in Construction,, Material,, and Fore-Thought.. Couldnt ask for any more,, damn things even have all the Ducting Inlets,, Cord Inlets,, Screen Mesh Vents,, and even the Zippers..
Always down to Blaze a Bowl with a Bro !! Shit,, Ill even Pack it !! .. LoL

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Growing in a tent requires very good venting to be successful.

Mr.Roseman..
Yet again,, you are so VERY RIGHT !! .. Im not even sure that the term *Ventilation* covers it,, least not for me,, I TRYED to figure out a way to keep the Heat down to begin with by just using a bunch of Fans,, but couldnt do it.. I HAD to pump A/C into my Tents,, and blow the Heated Exhaust Air out !! BUT,, IF a person was going to use ONLY CFL Lighting,, and not use HPS and MH Lights,, some simple but adequate Venting should (in my opinion) work just fine.. ..

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Mr.Roseman..
Yet again,, you are so VERY RIGHT !! .. Im not even sure that the term *Ventilation* covers it,, least not for me,, I TRYED to figure out a way to keep the Heat down to begin with by just using a bunch of Fans,, but couldnt do it.. I HAD to pump A/C into my Tents,, and blow the Heated Exhaust Air out !! BUT,, IF a person was going to use ONLY CFL Lighting,, and not use HPS and MH Lights,, some simple but adequate Venting should (in my opinion) work just fine.. ..

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

you are absolutely right RedDawg!

Sub'd in and ready to follow! :thumb:

Mr.VapedOutJoe..
Thanks for joinin !! Im new to the whole Hydro Grow,, NEVER done any on such a TINY Scale either.. But we shall see.. LoL.. ..
Thanks again for Sub'n in here,, please feel free to give ANY type of Advice or Information on my Set-Up that ya might have.. ..
I am absolutely LOVING every bit of this ENTIRE Forum !! !!

Much Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Reddawg can't wait to see your grow. If you have questions it is best to stop by the BH home thread since not all visit each journal. This way you will get lots of help and answers and more quickly as well.

Reddawg can't wait to see your grow. If you have questions it is best to stop by the BH home thread since not all visit each journal. This way you will get lots of help and answers and more quickly as well.

Ms.Alien8..
Thank You Maam.. Im looking forward to see how things turn out too !! I enjoy being over there on that Thread ALOT !! !!
Thank You too for stopping by !! .. :)

MC for pres...I may like the idea. I would need to know more of his politics or lack of which is better.

Just cruising by to see if you were ok red.

MC for pres...I may like the idea. I would need to know more of his politics or lack of which is better.

Just cruising by to see if you were ok red.

Sure am glad you joined us, RedDawg!

We're going to be big enough someday to vote in a president that will legalize pot.! LOL

I am trying to get MostlyCrazy to run now!

Good Afternoon Mr.Roseman and Ms.Alien8 !!
LoL.. Im down,, MostlyCrazy for President !! .. :)
And Im doin GREAT Ms.Alien8,, Thank You !! Gonna swing by *The BubbleThread* here in a few minutes.. Glad you two came by to check in too !!
Went down and spent $100.00 (On Sale,, Supposedly about $150.00 normally) on the FULL A.N. Nutrient Program this Morning.. Looking forward to see'n how my BabyGurlz like it.. Will keep everyone updated.. ..

I think you are going to be really happy with the AN nutes. They are supposed to help keep your PH in line too. And just out of curiosity, do they have the new labels that say "PH Perfect" on them?

Which products did you buy? The full line, which is like 15ish products, would have cost a lot more I think.

Back
Top Bottom