Grow

Good Morning Folkz..

Well now that this Grow is over basically,, Im wondering if this Journal should be Retired.. ?? .. Any Ideas.. ??

Much Love and Respect to all.. !!

Good Morning Folkz..

Well now that this Grow is over basically,, Im wondering if this Journal should be Retired.. ?? .. Any Ideas.. ??

Much Love and Respect to all.. !!

Good Morning brother!

I think with the title this could just become your perpetual journal or sometimes it is nice to separate them...personal preference I think.

I am doing a perpetual myself, but did 2 journal's before that to start.

Much Respect to you too my friend, :peace: from my little mountain garden.

Good Morning brother!

I think with the title this could just become your perpetual journal or sometimes it is nice to separate them...personal preference I think.

I am doing a perpetual myself, but did 2 journal's before that to start.

Much Respect to you too my friend, :peace: from my little mountain garden.

Good Morning Mr.MountainHigh.. !!

That might be the best way to go,, leave this one open for now and at some point start a Perpetual Journal.. Thank You for your Input and the Idea my Friend.. !!

Much Respect to you and yours Brother.. !!

OR start a new one????

Mr.Roseman..

That is always an Option too.. !! .. Ive noticed that some People just dont like to have to sift through 25 Pages or more sometimes.. That was kind of my original Thought as well,, but Mr.MountainHigh as a good Point too.. Hmm.. Do the Moderators normally make this Decision ?? .. lol

Thank You as always Mr.Roseman for your Input and Thoughts.. Theyre always greatly appreciated.. !!

Much Respect to you and yours my Brother.. !!

Mr.Roseman..

That is always an Option too.. !! .. Ive noticed that some People just dont like to have to sift through 25 Pages or more sometimes.. That was kind of my original Thought as well,, but Mr.MountainHigh as a good Point too.. Hmm.. Do the Moderators normally make this Decision ?? .. lol

Thank You as always Mr.Roseman for your Input and Thoughts.. Theyre always greatly appreciated.. !!

Much Respect to you and yours my Brother.. !!

I can't speak for the MODs but it appears they move the deserted threads that are no longer getting any new posts. And they are always polite enough to ask first before moving them.
And if it gets moved to COMPLETED JOURNALS , you can still post in them.

I've seen some growers ask the Mod to move it to COMPLETED.

Back
Top Bottom