The Deep Water Culture Home

PurpDaddy told me that Tom420 moved to skunkskool. And the Ostrich just disappeared from there. I visited last week and everyone had disappeared. Not one familair name was there except for Uncle Ben and the mods.

Ha....what goes around, etc! Serves em right. The mods really screwed the pooch over there when they evicted us! Pizzon'em:tokin:

burple nothing meant by my post it was more of a question I guess for yourself. When I read your posts I see additives mentioned or whatever they are one that comes to mind is B1. I also read all the should I light stuff. It makes me wonder if you are messing with the plants too much. If I read it wrong I am sorry. Questions are great and keep asking them.

I know you are trying to help me (and I need all I can get!), and I appreciate it. :adore:
That is the way I have taken your posts, so no apologies are necessary. :)
As far as the B-1 goes, it is part of the Technaflora "Recipe For Success", but someone here said they didn't like it.
Since I am using Technaflora nutes, I asked about it, because again, even though I wasn't at the feeding stage yet, I get ahead of myself.
The only reason I have the Technaflora nutes is that's what the hydro shop guy said was best.
But I'm with you, I think I should have just bought the GH Micro, Grow, and Bloom instead of all the stuff that's in that box (10 products!).
Since I paid for it though, I will use it.

I try not to over think cause it is a problem I have as well. I kept my grow very simple. If I used more additives and lights I may have gotten a better yield or a dead plants and I wasn't willing to take the risk. My next grow I am not sure yet which way I will go.
Well, I'll be happy to get enough for my use (I smoke to help with the pain - not to get high), even if it is one plant, because I'll just start over again, and then I'll at least have some knowledge, thanks to the people like you. :)
When you do start your next grow, I'll be watching (and hopefully learning)! :reading420magazine:

any Deep Water Culture in SO cal (I'm in LA county, Long Beach-ish area) that can point me at a dispensary that might have seeds?
I'm in town for the weekend for mom's b'day

thanks if any has any suggestions

i'm in long beach and the only one i know of is in belmont shore, but we do have the greatest clone dispensary ever here in long beach. search out belmont natural care they have og seeds sometimes and look up new generation consumer cooperative inc for the best clones and a hugh amount of different strains, we should meet up and have a beer

any Deep Water Culture in SO cal (I'm in LA county, Long Beach-ish area) that can point me at a dispensary that might have seeds?
I'm in town for the weekend for mom's b'day

thanks if any has any suggestions

I don't think I want to risk a 24 hour drive home with clones

I don't have an inverter/airpump with me or any real safe way to keep them airaited
or are they dirt rooted clones?

thoughts/suggestions?

thanks again

I haven't found the JH to be picky at all other then not liking high nutes. Mine are in the first week of flower as of yesterday and I've been running about 800 ppm sensi grow nutes and will continue for one more res change and then switch to bloom A & B at the 800 level.

When you do your add water make it about 600 pm and step them up a little at a time. When you do the res change, if every thing is working, set it around 600 and make your add water about 700. As long as they are growing fine there is no use in pushing them hard. If when you push they spot a little then back off by taking out a gallon of nuted water and replacing with a gallon of ph'd water only. That's how I tune my plants to the right frequency.

I've been scared to go over 475 ppm !! Every time I see the tips dip down I keep thinking oh God I did it again !! But they turn out fine !? I'll try when I add tomorrow to mix up a gallon of bloom nutes at around 600 and add that as needed ...see what they say ..were also using the same nutes so I think the numbers would be closer than if you were using bontanicare or ..I'm also in the fist wk of flowering these two clones. The disp. said they were some OG something hybrid ? They look like marijuana to me ! ..if it quacks !! :peace: thanks for that reply MC ! helps much ! :wood:

Hello Orangeblood and RedDawg, I talked with FireQueen yesterday my light is on the way they shipped it yesterday. The reason was that their shipment of new lights were on the way and they were afraid that their new lights might not get there in time for the show, and with the money they spent on getting a spot in that show they didn't want to show up with only pictures so they held back on shipping out there last few lights till they were sure that their new lights would be there in time . She pmd me but because she wasn't a member anymore she couldn't . I'm satisfied that their doing their best, it's hard starting up a new company so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. If I end up getting screwed ...well I know how to drive and I have their address !!

Let me know if ya need a gunner ol Hippy just give me a couple seconds to knock the dust off.:smokin:

Sounds like a fun day !! I'm heading out to pick up my grandson and take him on a picnic with my GF and her daughter and grandkids !! I wish I had a couple of brownies for this day !! I'll bet those ol railroad tracks were full of berrie bushes along them . We used to throw old lumber into the bushes to make "roads" to the good berries inside ! (my "nam" best smoke was a "fuzz J" you take a rolled joint we'd get from the locals and dip it in liquid opium and roll it in kief wa-la fuzz J !!) knock you on your ass quaranteed !! :peace:

Nice Ol hippy!! I'll take two!!:tokin:

I don't have an inverter/airpump with me or any real safe way to keep them airaited

thoughts/suggestions?

thanks again

heya Barto, I was just in LB 2 months ago, anyhow, if they are soil clones they should be just fine for the 24 hours, unless they are tiny, you will know when you see em, peace man!

heya Barto, I was just in LB 2 months ago, anyhow, if they are soil clones they should be just fine for the 24 hours, unless they are tiny, you will know when you see em, peace man!

that's what I was thinking... I'll work the phones and see what I can find out

but spending time with mom comes 1st, it's her 80'th b'day

Good Afternoon Deep Water Culturez !!

Well Sh!t,, I think I screwed the Pooch on my 2 little Seedlings,, *sigh*,, it seems I fed them quite a Dose of Bloom Nutes on accident (thats what I get for not paying attention and not Labeling my Gallons of Water).. All I can do now is wait,, and hope,, but my guess is theyre Toasted !! !!

I did however get my Budding Clone out of the Fog Cloner and set into Her new Diggz,, was pretty careful when putting the Hydroton around the Rootz,, and everything looks OK.. ..

Hope everyone is enjoying their Afternoon,, its nice and Hawt here.. ..

:yahoo:

no idea on dirt, just look around, happy b-day to your mom

thoughts/suggestions?

thanks again

Good Afternoon Deep Water Culturez !!

Well Sh!t,, I think I screwed the Pooch on my 2 little Seedlings,, *sigh*,, it seems I fed them quite a Dose of Bloom Nutes on accident (thats what I get for not paying attention and not Labeling my Gallons of Water).. All I can do now is wait,, and hope,, but my guess is theyre Toasted !! !!

I did however get my Budding Clone out of the Fog Cloner and set into Her new Diggz,, was pretty careful when putting the Hydroton around the Rootz,, and everything looks OK.. ..

Hope everyone is enjoying their Afternoon,, its nice and Hawt here.. ..

:yahoo:

flush real good RD they may be ok

sometimes the easy fixes are overlooked when we get upset, good luck brother, its worth a shot!!!:blunt:

Mr.DieselFarmer..

Yes Sir.. !! Isnt that the Truth.. !! Well,, Im going to find out,, theyre all Flushed out.. Damn sure cant hurt.. !!

Thank you again Mr.DieselFarmer !!

Much Respect to you and yours Brother.. !!

Mr.DieselFarmer..

Yes Sir.. !! Isnt that the Truth.. !! Well,, Im going to find out,, theyre all Flushed out.. Damn sure cant hurt.. !!

Thank you again Mr.DieselFarmer !!

Much Respect to you and yours Brother.. !!

you are welcome brother, hope its works out for ya! I`ll hit ya back when I can, I need to compliment some others first, you know what I mean : ) peace!

Ok BH`s I just sent "newbie" here for advice on bubble growing, I ddint want to respond since mine was a failure, I`m sure you will steer him in the right direction, peace!!

Back
Top Bottom