The Flavored Cannabis Project

Thanks JiggyLotus,

found this blurp on TrueTerpines site. scientific papers are way over my little pea brain but found first sentence of this paragraph to be very interesting…. terp production decreases with soil fertility hmm ok what’s up with that?

here’s link for reference > > Outside link to article listed on True Terpines

paragraph reads…

As observed for cannabinoids, terpenoid production increases with light exposure, but decreases with soil fertility (Langenheim, 1994), and this is supported by the glasshouse experience that demonstrates higher yields if plants experience relative nitrogen lack just prior to harvest (Potter, 2004), favouring floral over foliar growth. EO composition is much more genetically than environmentally determined, however (Franz and Novak, 2010), and while cannabis is allogamous and normally requires repeat selective breeding for maintenance of quality, this problem may be practically circumvented by vegetative propagation of high-performance plants under controlled environmental conditions (light, heat and humidity) (Potter, 2009), and such techniques have proven to provide notable consistency to tight tolerances as Good Manufacturing Practice for any pharmaceutical would require (Fischedick et al., 2010).

again decreases with soil fertility. Full stop. Say what?

Thanks JiggyLotus,

found this blurp on TrueTerpines site. scientific papers are way over my little pea brain but found first sentence of this paragraph to be very interesting…. terp production decreases with soil fertility hmm ok what’s up with that?

here’s link for reference > > Outside link to True Terpines

paragraph reads…

As observed for cannabinoids, terpenoid production increases with light exposure, but decreases with soil fertility (Langenheim, 1994), and this is supported by the glasshouse experience that demonstrates higher yields if plants experience relative nitrogen lack just prior to harvest (Potter, 2004), favouring floral over foliar growth. EO composition is much more genetically than environmentally determined, however (Franz and Novak, 2010), and while cannabis is allogamous and normally requires repeat selective breeding for maintenance of quality, this problem may be practically circumvented by vegetative propagation of high-performance plants under controlled environmental conditions (light, heat and humidity) (Potter, 2009), and such techniques have proven to provide notable consistency to tight tolerances as Good Manufacturing Practice for any pharmaceutical would require (Fischedick et al., 2010).

again decreases with soil fertility. Full stop. Say what?
Yeah I didn't know what most of it said or meant. Just thought I'd share it with you. Is it similar to what you're thread is on.. although I'm sure this stuff here is probably just a additive.. like butter or syrup or fructose lol.. I gotta finish reading your rant about it 💚🥰

Back
Top Bottom