The Forest Is Coming...

1stLadyofWeed

:Rasta: :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta: :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta: :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta:

By golly I have decided to do my first start to finish grow journal. I will have to do it in stages, as there are going to be stages to my grow. Kush Queen presents.... THE FOREST! Once completed, The Forest will consist mainly of Kush strains. The tastiest & fruitiest of fruits will be found in The Forest.

Up first will be Ogers, Golden Skush, & SBC x Bubba Kush. There are definately some more fruity strains to follow shortly. Lets just say the New Years Eve Bean Drop will definately be filled with fruity good dankness!!!

So stay tuned. I'll be hittin ya up with the first foto's and reports by this weekend. Got to get back to the kitchen. Dem green's ain't gonna cook themselves :cheesygrinsmiley:

Everybody have a blessed and safe holiday. Til then SMOKE ON & BE THANKFUL!!! :cool:

KQ

Thanks for the roll through guys... I'm waitin for the rest of the GS to pop their heads so I can take some nice fotos. Lighting was bad for pics today so I'm hopin that this weekend will be nice and B E A utiful. (Loved Bruce Almighty) Anyways. I'm hopin its an exciting grow. Tryin some new stuff so will definately be interesting to say the least. Stay tuned...

KQ

I wanted to post an update... I haven't had the chance to get any good shots yet, but I'll post up a couple tonight. Been revamping the grow room to make room for some new kush goodies. All I can say is this is definately gonna be one helluva grow thread once it gets started... Til then grow and be easy!

KQ

A GROUP SHOT OF ROUND ONE OF THE FOREST...

DVC003351.JPG

AMNESIA 99 POPPING HER LITTLE HEAD OUT HER PILLOW...

DVC003341.JPG

A GOLDEN SKUSH TRYING TO SHEAD HER SHELL...

DVC003321.JPG

SBC X BUBBA KUSH OPENING TO RECEIVE NEW LIGHT...

DVC003312.JPG

AN OGRE CLONE ADAPTING WELL TO HER NEW HOME...

DVC003301.JPG

The Amnesia 99 was dropped on Sunday night. Of three beans, two rooted are in the bubbler.

The Golden Skush was dropped on Sunday night as well. Out of 6 beans, 4 have rooted and the other two are just now cracking.

The SBC x Bubba Kush was dropped on 11/18. Of two beans one cracked and rooted.

The Ogre Clone rooted on Monday or Tuesday of last week.

They're all in my DWC 15 Gal right now. No nutes as of yet except a little B1. I will be doing a soil, soilless, and hydro grow so stay tuned for more updates.

This is bucket number one, round one, in the veg unit. More kush to come so stay tuned.

DKB

Can you do peat in a hydro setup without causing problems? I mean peat does rot if kept continuously wet. I would think that that wouldn't work to well. Have you done it that way with success in the past? If so sweet.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Can you do peat in a hydro setup without causing problems? I mean peat does rot if kept continuously wet. I would think that that wouldn't work to well. Have you done it that way with success in the past? If so sweet.

Thanks Blacturboteg420 :smokin:

NoDirtWeed4Me, thanks for rollin through. I've done all my grows this way. The key is having enough hydroton in the bottom of the cup to keep the pellet "moist" and not "wet". As long as it's not sitting in the water I'm good. No problems as of yet, but if I run into any I will definately post details. :grinjoint:

:cheesygrinsmiley: UPCOMING PICS....:cheesygrinsmiley:
OAXCAN SATIVA
BABIES SPREADING THEIR WINGS

upnorth said:
do you have a pic of your grow room? i like then to and do others

Not as of yet. I'm still finishing it off, but as soon as its completed I'll post em. Should be about a week or two!!! I will say its in a 12 x 18 room!!! Only using a portion of it, but will post all those details momentarily!

KQ

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
wow can't wait, good luck kush queen!

Thanks man. God blessed me with the green thumb... I'm just usin the skills he gave me!!!

KQ

just relax man, plants all come in time

those strains sound sweet! ill keep my fingers crossed for some beautiful ladies

I would but I'm broke as hell and never planned on goin to college.

Back
Top Bottom