The Holy Mackerel's first grow, Canadian-style

The Holy Mackerel

I am presently growing 5 AK-47 and 2 Gravity (seeds from Amsterdam) in my backyard. 3 of the ak-47 are in-ground (and smaller than the others), the others in 3 gallon clay pots. I water them with filtered rain barrell water only, and use common new-growth nutrients for growing phase and big-bloomer for flowering. Soil is a mixture of compost, Miracle Gro food soil (majority), with eggshells and worm castings (a.k.a Worm Poop) added.

Slugs can be serious problems up here, so I set up beer traps (small tupperware bowl with beer in it) around my backyard to bait and drown the destructive little bastards.

Presently, they are healthy at a height of approx. 2 feet tall. The Gravity plants are noticably larger and have a minimum of 20 bud sites each (is that good?)

These were planted outside July 16, 2009 (due to the tremendously shitty weather that we've had theis summer). I will upload some photos A.S.A.P.

IN for the grow, ak-47 shall be nice to see outside.

also

make a lining of lime or dolomite lime around your plants to keep the slugs out

:peace:

Sorry, but these photos were done with my cell-phone cam. Clearer ones later.

"Gravity" strain August 2 2009
0807091735-00.jpg

Gravity August 22 2009
0831091027-00.jpg

Gravity strain September 7 2009. Lotsa bud sites.
0907091527-00.jpg

In-ground AK-47 strain.
0907091529-00.jpg

Things are looking up on gravity.
0907091527-01.jpg

Nice healthy plants Crown...

+reps for showing me a Molson Canadian...

I notice that the in-pot Gravity strains are growing much thicker and taller than the in-ground AK-47 strain.

Note to self:
Don't grow AK-47 in the ground in Canada (unless, of course, I'm doing something wrong since I'm pooping my grow cherry here).

Gravity is thick and lustrous in clay pots.

happy to see the plants. lookin great!

By the way, my name's been changed from Crown Royal to The Holy Mackerel now.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

First series of Pistels are starting to red now and buds are beginnning to flourish. New pics to come this week, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom