The plant that thought it was a bud

Logan2112

420 Member
Tiny sucker.. lol All I did was cut the stalk and prune what I could. This is one of four that I grew. The other three white widows look nothing like this one. I don't think it's WW, even though all the seeds came from the same package, but, what do I know.. I'm new to this. lol. I'll post the other plants when they harvest. They are about 10 days behind.

Shrimp1.jpg

shrimp4.jpg

shrimp3.jpg

shrimp2.jpg

Seeds…. whether they are removed from 1 bud or taken from a package of seeds - they do not produce identical plants. This genetic diversity is called phenotypes, its very similar to how a family has 10 kids - yet none of them are identical twins…. each one is a unique individual

Or like the old "it must have been the milkman" joke, if the breeder had multiple projects going a seed or seeds could have been not intentionally made from a different male plants pollen (or a hermie) that wandered in from who knows where. But yeah usually just a diff pheno of the same Strain, the old one kid taking after an uncle from a few generations back kind of thing instead of the dominant gene similar kids share.

Seeds…. whether they are removed from 1 bud or taken from a package of seeds - they do not produce identical plants. This genetic diversity is called phenotypes, its very similar to how a family has 10 kids - yet none of them are identical twins…. each one is a unique individual
I see. That makes sense to me. I just thought it hard to believe that there would be so much a difference. The leaves on this plant were dark green and shiny like holly leaves, while the other three plants are pretty normal looking. :D Thanks for the enlightenment. LIV

Back
Top Bottom