The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Thanks, man! I'm attempting Light Addict's Flux training method.

I hope this Cookies Kush doesn't turn out airy. Lol

Swing by my grow journal anytime! .

Those outdoor ladies look great man! +reps! All that hard work will reward you soon enough!

Yea these ones look alright. But they are the ones close to home. I have no clue how my main crop is doing. It's so far on the woods I can't go check it but 2 or 3 times a year lol. Same soil mix so they should be about the same size but there's 15 seedlings in the main crop so there should be some good ones. Idk how the fuck I'm going to get 150 plants out of the woods but I'm sure I'll manage because I wasn't sure how I was going to get ten bales of promix back there either lol

Well well well, Good morning The Rooster.....:welcome: to 420 and friends.... I've only been on board since June of last year with an eight month holding pattern. Just getting back and trying to get set back up and running. My friend you have some sure nuff fine little ladies running in your yard :goodjob: lQQks like you know what your doing so being a "NEW" friend , reckon I'll sit over here and soak me up some knowledge...
I like the idea of using the rotted tree for moisture, German you say? And to make a natural bucket too! Yep this Ole bird likes that whole concept. I live in the south and run into long periods with little to no rain. I did a outside grow way back n my youth and had to hump water to them often. Made this Ole Rooster very uncomfortable......
You have run into a fine group of Brix users here...... Most I think are using Doc Buds HiBrix and from what I've been seeing the last year, some mighty fine produce. Everyone here is very helpful and answer any questions put out there. So I say welcome, sit back and enjoy and by all means count me subbed in your hen house for the long haul.. I, like many will enjoy this double grow and await your big picture later in the year. :peace:

Ole Rooster 1 heading out to admire more gardens....

Subbed.. Iooking good man..

BTW the sun is up, WHERE are you? :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for stopping in brother chicken fucker.
And the sun is shining here. Just came up not long ago.

And yes mother natures natural buckets from stumps are my favorite way to grow. Since mentioning it I can't wait to get back in the woods to my crop and take some pictures of a few.
If you can sink a shovel in the center of a stink and get it hollowed it nicely then your plant will love it. The organic breakdown inside the dead stump is unbelievable dirt and the stump holds moisture like crazy. Guarantee you never have to water it.

I don't water any of my plants once they go out. It's all in the prep work

Subbed....your veg tent looks like my local garden centre......only your garden centre is very rewarding lol.

Subbed....your veg tent looks like my local garden centre......only your garden centre is very rewarding lol.

Welcome! And thank you. It was a stressful spring making and keeping that many clone. Fortunately for me they are outside now and my veg tent is knocked down to this. I keep every strain going but just one of each. Sometimes if I don't feel like flowering a certain strain I'll keep a small clone until I get another rooted one and then throw away the old one and keep the smaller. That way I can keep my outdoor strains in Dixie cups all winter for space reasons
420-magazine-mobile770699249.jpg
this is the veg tent now. Or pretty close anyway. There's 3 that went into their final pots last night. But that just means there's more bucket in there. The rest is the same.
420-magazine-mobile1940093370.jpg

Going to fire up the cloner again in another week. I shut it down about 3 weeks ago because I had a little bout with spider mites. Azamax blew em away in 15 days.
420-magazine-mobile1784425700.jpg
it needs a good cleaning anyway. I have 2 different lids. One has fewer sites for my indoor winter. One has more for my busy spring.
It is a home made cloner. I get full baskets of roots in 5-9 days depending on strain.
420-magazine-mobile1630944713.jpg
I use 3ml of flora grow per gallon of water and ph the res to 5.8. Plants usually grow in the cloner just fine if I don't transplant for a week. Gives me the ability to be lazy

Hi Rooster, Hyena here.

Took in your whole thread, nice work though the scale of your project(s) requires an awful lot of work. Fun work, but work nonetheless.

Once again, I enjoy reading about the fine efforts of people that I'm far too lazy to emulate. :laugh:

Keep it up, I'll be especially excited to hear how the outdoor patch shapes up.

Peace, Hyena

Hi Rooster, Hyena here.

Took in your whole thread, nice work though the scale of your project(s) requires an awful lot of work. Fun work, but work nonetheless.

Once again, I enjoy reading about the fine efforts of people that I'm far too lazy to emulate. :laugh:

Keep it up, I'll be especially excited to hear how the outdoor patch shapes up.

Peace, Hyena

Thanks for the kind words. Hyena I read you have your own genetics. Any advice on creating my own genetics? I have a white widow male currently. Looking to possibly cross one of everything with it in a small outdoor garden. I'm assuming I will be fine cloning one of everything and putting them in 2 gallon pots packed in tight around the male should cross white widow with everything correct? I was really excited to do a white widow x blue widow

Thanks for the kind words. Hyena I read you have your own genetics. Any advice on creating my own genetics? I have a white widow male currently. Looking to possibly cross one of everything with it in a small outdoor garden. I'm assuming I will be fine cloning one of everything and putting them in 2 gallon pots packed in tight around the male should cross white widow with everything correct? I was really excited to do a white widow x blue widow

You basically have it right...put 'em all together and let nature take its course!

You are doing it outdoors which means think about the wind, it will quickly disperse any pollen and you might want to use a q-tip when the male flowers ripen (carefully) to help it get on the desired plants effectively. People tell me it's sometimes more hit-and-miss than you think if left to happen totally naturally outdoors.

Better is to fertilize indoors. The one problem of that, is you will put about a zillion extra grains of pollen into whatever space you use, and unless you are the greatest sanitizer on earth you will continue to see new crosses appear for several subsequent grows. There won't be nearly as many seeds produced but they will be valuable too because every one will be a guaranteed cross with White Widow. So that control limitation results in the additional benefit of making even more new varieties.

Only drawback of what you are planning is the seeds will be regular and that means a lot of males. I would rather reverse a female WW, save the pollen and fertilize the following grow. I'm in the middle of doing just that. Feminized seeds are the better bet IMHO. People who dog feminized seeds are looking at the strategic view of the genetic scene (long-term, strain-dilution issues) and their concerns are valid...but the tactical view is they make all girls. That convenience outweighs all the other things added together for most of us...

Peace, Hyena

420-magazine-mobile285960520.jpg
flower tent.
Did some rearranging in the back so I could throw 3 new ones in flower. 2 gorilla bombs and a sour diesel in the back, the tall ones.
Then the short ones are a mother of blueberry on the right halfway through flower. And a blue widow in the center, gorilla bomb far left. Then left front is blueberry gum and front right is double black(black domina x2)

Back
Top Bottom