The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Looks great!! If those are pine needles by chance, they should be moved if possible. Pine needles are acidic (notice nothing grows beneath a pine tree) Just dont want to see your babies get hurt. If not pine needles, carry on!!!!

420-magazine-mobile2103397509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1426270211.jpg

Hey man, any tips for a rookie making a plot? What should I add? The earth here is pretty poor, but I've got all winter here in the So. hemisphere to amend the soil. It'll be a covert garden with indicas hidden amongst it all. Mother plants are 2x Critical & 2x White Widows.
I've got horses & chickens (no rooster). I've added some shit from them to the plot, but curious if you have any pro tips for boosted fertility. Plots about 2m wide x 9m long, plenty of room. Also got some Afrodite and Tutankhamens that are gonna go out in the bush in grow bags, if you have any suggestions / tips there.
Cheers man! Legendary stuff .

Hey man, any tips for a rookie making a plot? What should I add? The earth here is pretty poor, but I've got all winter here in the So. hemisphere to amend the soil. It'll be a covert garden with indicas hidden amongst it all. Mother plants are 2x Critical & 2x White Widows.
I've got horses & chickens (no rooster). I've added some shit from them to the plot, but curious if you have any pro tips for boosted fertility. Plots about 2m wide x 9m long, plenty of room. Also got some Afrodite and Tutankhamens that are gonna go out in the bush in grow bags, if you have any suggestions / tips there.
Cheers man! Legendary stuff .

Lime! Get the soil ph right. Add some bone meal, a little help meal, some garden tone and some lime and put a fence up to keep the critters from digging at your dirt. Welded wire works well.

If you want a quick way to check soil ph get a cheap meter grab a gallon bucket of soil run about 5 gallons of water through it and check the runoff of the water. This will give you a ball park of your soils ph. Amend to about 6.3 and Mother Nature will take care of the rest.

Also hugel beds work great. Use rotten logs in the bottom of a raised bed about 18" high. The rotten logs hold moisture so you do not have to water and there's beneficial bacteria on the rot. Win win. It's a German method look it up. Hugelkultr

Old rotten stumps work well too. Hollow them out and plant inside them.

I love the stumps idea! I live in the Aussie bush, so anything I can find around the ground is more than helpful. I'll research Hugelkultr and touch of on my German .
Thanks for the hints, didn't overly consider Ph till now! Cheers rooster

I love the stumps idea! I live in the Aussie bush, so anything I can find around the ground is more than helpful. I'll research Hugelkultr and touch of on my German .
Thanks for the hints, didn't overly consider Ph till now! Cheers rooster

Ph is probably the most important thing in terms of feeding your plant. If ph is off your plant can't get what it wants,

Re: The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

I would love to grow outdoors some day!!

It has its own challenges and perks. Basically anyone can stick a plant in the ground and get pot from it in October. Plus the sun is amazing. But there's also a lot of unknowns. this year the rain has been terrible. Everything's drowning. Not really but it should be doing far better. Then you have soil ph issues and thieves and animals and cops and caterpillars and leaf hoppers and a whole list of shit you don't deal with indoors. However.
I still think growing outdoors is much easier than indoors. Far more forgiving.

You'd kill it outdoors dude

This is the tent that never ends, yes we harvest it every week my friends, the rooster started growing it not knowing what it would do, but he continued growing it Cockadoodle doo.

Fuck I'm stoned dude.

Anyway 9 plants and nine weeks of harvest. Includes gorilla bomb, sour diesel, mother of blueberry, candy kush, blue widow, blueberry gum #2, and double black.
420-magazine-mobile915360355.jpg

After the gorilla bomb comes out another blue widow and sour diesel go in. Followed up by early skunk and mother of blueberry.

How does a stoner become so organised .. that's an awesome set up, im trying to get rolling harvests down pact this year .I think I need to plant some more mothers .
Collected a bunch of rotten logs and buried them in a section of my plot yesterday. They got a month or so till I plant on top of them ✌️️thanks again for the idea

Back
Top Bottom