The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Hey guys make sure you check out the chicken coup that Lucifer has going on.
He's my best friend. Known him since we were shitting breast milk.
The Chicken Coup - Rooster's Farm Affiliate - DWC Bucket Grow

The Chicken Coup - Rooster's Farm Affiliate - DWC Bucket Grow

Must be nice to have a growing partner haha... I taught a friend how to grow just well enough to make it to harvest lol. Guess he didn't get the bug though because he didn't stick with it after the first harvest. Oh well more soil for me cause he sure did buy a lot .

Rooster this ones jus for u BRO!!

420-magazine-mobile466750113.jpg

Hope u had a great day and u got the best gift out if everybody!! A healthy baby!! Its bout to get real this season!! And ket me know when u want to drop that Blue Hyena i have a place jus for her!! Gonna sit back smoke n watch my Steelers kick ass!!

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Rooster this ones jus for u BRO!!

420-magazine-mobile466750113.jpg

Hope u had a great day and u got the best gift out if everybody!! A healthy baby!! Its bout to get real this season!! And ket me know when u want to drop that Blue Hyena i have a place jus for her!! Gonna sit back smoke n watch my Steelers kick ass!!

Haha I'm watching Steelers right now too lol and yo that bowl.... !!!!!!!!! Haha ps. I have same bowl head. Word!

Yea Purpel Urkel purpel as hell but hey how bout some toast AND????

420-magazine-mobile1937428034.jpg

Made some cannabutter for the holidays wit my trim potent as hell!! Wish i could send u a slice!!

Me and Lucifer both agree that we smoke way too much to be affected by edibles. I don't even get high from dabs lol I only smoke flower because it's the only thing I feel and I like the different flavors lol but he makes bomb ass thc pills that absolutely wreck everyone else and we take like ten and barely catch a buzz lol .

We are the guys that when we say we're gunna go smoke a bowl we mean we're going to smoke a bowl of everything we have and 3 of the one that tastes the best (sour) lol

Yall sound like my kinda guys!! Edibles never really done it for me either but now that m growing i want to do n try everything i can!!

Yea pretty much what we do. Lol got the supply might as well try something different lol
Trim always gives me something to try. I'm still sitting on all my outdoor trim. Lucifer is probably foaming out the mouth just thinking about it lol

Back
Top Bottom