The Wilde Side - Perpetual Grow 100x3W TopLED & 150W HPS with CFL Booster - Soil

re: The Wilde Side - Perpetual Grow 100x3W TopLED & 150W HPS with CFL Booster - Soil

looking forward to see your scrog since my next grow I'm going to try a Vscrog.

I'm just using a net for this one, but I can see that I want to frame the net for the next one. I'm just not going to bother with the first scrog.

Thanks Catman12, It is all fun to me so I'm enjoying the ride brother. TY for the reps. :)

re: The Wilde Side - Perpetual Grow 100x3W TopLED & 150W HPS with CFL Booster - Soil

Day 26

They're growing steady, this is about 24 days since they broke ground. I'll switch to flower soon.
candy_both_day26.jpg

Dang thats some clean garden. I wonder whether our LED re from the same company, they look very identical.

I use my 675 at only 40-50cm and i think it went ok. Find the right distance and it much more than providing good nutrients. (in my opinion )

i search thru the thread in grow journal forum, sometime it real difficult to find ya. Now i just learn the other way, guess i ll be visiting more often.

Have the best Buds Brother. Takecare

Dang thats some clean garden. I wonder whether our LED re from the same company, they look very identical.

I use my 675 at only 40-50cm and i think it went ok. Find the right distance and it much more than providing good nutrients. (in my opinion )

i search thru the thread in grow journal forum, sometime it real difficult to find ya. Now i just learn the other way, guess i ll be visiting more often.

Have the best Buds Brother. Takecare

Thanks a lot bro, I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just following what those that have gone before me have done. I have my light around 40 cm usually. I do wish these were bigger, but being new I have no idea what is normal. My clones at 23 days were monsters in comparison, but that is an apples vs. oranges comparison.

I have been really busy lately so I just haven't post much.

Update?? I know you're quite busy...the suspense is killing me...:peace:

I just took some crappy pics. I was weaving it this morning through the net so they have their leaves disturbed. The damn things are a low plant so training them has been a pain since they're so thick. I'm defoliating them later today to get a bit more order. These are day 36 shots. I believe the OG Cheese will be easier to scrog due to the spacing of the nodes.
candy_both_day36_b.jpg
candy_both_day36_a.jpg

Sorry for the quality, I hate to disturb them.

Hey thanks for the update - complete with pics! :peace:

They are indeed looking mighty bushy my friend - That's how Grace the grass-o-matic was and then she just stretched out and got too close to the light (WTF?) I don't have enough experience to know the wonder and the ways of cannabis so I just watch...

:Namaste:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom