Things you should not do stoned!

haha i bet you were having fun with that cause them house phones usually go beep beep boop bap lol:ganjamon:

Well i aint 20 anymore and neither are my eyes. dam phone looked like
my old remote. I think my cats even laugh at me.:rollit:

If not for the wife i wouldnt find shit.

Another time me and a buddy come home he was fighting with his wife so i told him to crash at my house .Soooo we get hi after leaving the bar and he makes scrambled eggs .The bad part i had just
moved didnt know were anything was and gave him a meat cleaver to scrape the eggs out.
The wife was sure pissed the next day when all the non stick coating was gone from 2 skillets.
Yep we ate it. Cost me 500.00 to buy her ne pots and pans to not here it.

Ha ha ha! I too have done it. I lost all of my arm hairs on my right hand... The smell of burnt hair after-wards is priceless.

Your arm-hair reaches your hands? Gee, it must be pretty long.

Burnt hair really stinks, especially when it is your own hair!

Yeah, nostril-hair is the worst. It's even worse than burnt mustache-hair. Well, unless it's only half your mustache. And you're not home at the time.

Watching child birth. Don't do it high. Trust me. In fact I don't recommend doing it period unless its your kid comin' out.

Different strokes and all that. I wouldn't want to be there when I was sober. When I'm high I think of all kinds of stupid things to say. When I'm sober, I actually say them. Turns out that most soon-to-be-mothers do NOT appreciate a play-by-play of their ongoing experience. Especially when the doctor gets in a hurry and decides to... Well, never mind.

Here's a very important public service announcement. If you're high, it is not a good time to go fix shingles on your roof.

Waxing: We were stoned. My then gilfriend(this was to be short lived) had some Brazillian wax that she used on "those" places and I talked her into letting me apply some to just half of "that" place, which I did. When it cooled and dried, it was time to yank it off, which I did. Folks, you have no conception of her reaction. She jumped at least 6" off the bed and started calling me every name in the book. I told her to go inthe bathroom and put on something like Noxema==remember, it was just one side.
Her mistake was getting Vicks Vapo Rub on it which made things worse. I took the hint and got the hell out. As it was only half done, she was going to have to take care of the other half herself, which pissed her off all the more. When she told her girlfriends about it, they just laughed at her too. About a year later, I asked her girlfriend what the final result was, but all she would say was to just never bring it up anymore.
So if you ever want to get a rise out of your lady friend-----tell us about it.

Back in high school me and my buddy was assigned a bug collection.We went to our houses and started catching bugs.The teacher told us to put the bugs in rubbing alkahol in a container.He called me about an hour after he got home and asked what we should put the alkahol and bug mixture in.I told him to put it in a coffee can.I jokinly told him he was supposed to light the alkahol to kill the bugs.Long story short he came to school 2 eye brows short and a new hair cut.lol.:thedoubletake:

Don't try to adjust the timing on an old car while stoned. You've got to have the engine running and the timing gun connected to both a spark plug wire and the battery - and they make the wires on the timing gun a lot longer than they need to be...

Don't try to adjust the timing on an old car while stoned. You've got to have the engine running and the timing gun connected to both a spark plug wire and the battery - and they make the wires on the timing gun a lot longer than they need to be...

Hahaha been there, never got my cables caught. how ever me and my buddy ended up agreeing his grand am would run better with ram air and 20 degree advance in timing. blew the motor two weeks later when the engine got super hot and the throttle jammed open due to heat expansion...
:blunt:

Hahaha been there, never got my cables caught. how ever me and my buddy ended up agreeing his grand am would run better with ram air and 20 degree advance in timing. blew the motor two weeks later when the engine got super hot and the throttle jammed open due to heat expansion...
:blunt:

Chrome if it blew it was from detonation (pre ignition) not the heat jamming the carb.This topic i could write a book on,A boring one though.

I went to the Dentist hi once talk about buzz kill.
Well i have nicknamed my wife dingbat (after Edith) last night i came home from
work and a buddy just put a complete hardwood floor in the house so she was cleaning and somehow got her toes stuck in the beater bar of the vacuum
and turned 2 black and blue.My buddy got her stoned before she did it.
it took me about 20 minutes to get it out if her.
Oh and what are the points for and who should i donate them to_Or were can i read about it i looked in the cp and seen a little.thanks

Under all circumstances should you never trust a fart.... :rofl:

A wise but rather weird friend once told me that. And by golly that thought stays with you the first time it happens. :rofl:

Under all circumstances should you never trust a fart.... :rofl:

A wise but rather weird friend once told me that. And by golly that thought stays with you the first time it happens. :rofl:
lol,shouldn,t trust a sneeze,or a real hard cough either.:cough::bigblush:

driving across the county with 36, two foot tall plants in the back of my pickup shell with only slightly tinted windows... after smoking a fatty of dutch treat.
-hey at least it was night time. (or did I just have on really dark shades......?):rollit:

Don't go to Walmart Stoned!

Dude, I go to Walmart stoned all the time! Like one time when we were making cookies, we needed something to strain the butter. "Miss, do y'all carry cheese-cloth?" This other time at Target I forgot to use eyedrops before I went so my eyes were bloodred, the guy at the counter asked, "Why are your eyes so red, man?" My response, ":trance:...An homage to the store?" He knew, I think.

Back
Top Bottom