Think I need some assistance

Hobopr0

what's ur diagnosis here guys? some MG 20/20/20 about 4 days ago, other than that, just tap water. what to do? flush? feed?. i know some may be from some heat..but has to be the nutes? thx
20151228_212240.jpg
20151228_212228.jpg
20151228_212208.jpg
20151228_212207.jpg
20151228_212158.jpg
20151221_132512.jpg

A little more information would be helpful and a picture of the whole plant would not hurt. You mentioned heat, what type of lighting are you using and how far away from the plant is your light. The plant looks like it is still in the vegging stage but I am just guessing.

I am seeing what appears to be heat stress but More information would help to make a more accurate diagnosis. Have you used any floors on the plants? Sprayed them with mist of any kind? if so what time of day did you do it?
The MG 20/20/20 was that fed as a liquid feed or was it a top dressing? If it was a liquid feed were you sure not to get any of the nutes on the leaves when feeding?
I hope you do not mind me asking so many questions especially if they end up being non-important, but I am not familiar with your growing style and without knowing exactly what is going on, that would be like me saying, Hey doctor I have a pain in my stomach, whats wrong with me.

Are you testing the PH of your water when you feed?
On one picture I see burning of the tip of the leave and growing near the edges along with what appears to be leaf curl. This curl can be caused by a few different things, heat stress being one of themas well as toxic salt buildup. This leaf also shows signs of Nitrogen toxicity but hard to tell from looking at just one leaf.
The leaves in the last few pictures look more like they have had nutrients splashed on them and it has burnt them but again not enough information to say for sure.

A bit more info would be a good start, how often do you feed, what do you feed them, how old is the plant, what is the average temp/RH% in the grow area, what type of light are you using, how far is the light from the plant, do you use floors on your plants, do you mist your plants, what is the medium your growing in, what PH are you using for your feeds, are you PH'ing, when you water are you watering till you get run off or are you only giving her a set amount per day per every other day per every 3 days or watering and feeding when the plant calls for it.

I know that these questions are not what you want, you want someone to look and say, it is X and if you do Y it will fix it. But if you want a proper diagnosis the more info you give the more accurate diagnosis you will get.

I am sure once we get all the info out on the table we can get your lady back on the path to healthiness

Usually the simplest explanation is the answer.

That said...pH fluctuation cause all sorts of problems. Here are some standard pH fluctuation problems.

pH_fluctuations.JPG

It could be you have a good composted soil that is compensating well for poorly added water which is not pH'd and you are slamming it up and down.

PIC 3 4 5 are CFL burn it happens to me all the time as you have to keep the light close to the leaf is ok don't worry just back the light off a little don't worry about that. But looks like you have some other stuff going on like PH but check out villiageidiot he knows his shit

PIC 3 4 5 are CFL burn it happens to me all the time as you have to keep the light close to the leaf is ok don't worry just back the light off a little don't worry about that. But looks like you have some other stuff going on like PH but check out villiageidiot he knows his shit

I agree but I think it's from the baking tins producing hot spot. I've had that happen with cfl's and with those types of pans and also tin foil.

Yeah good call. I totally missed those pans....so obvious. I was staring at those leaves.

Those don't really reflect light properly. You don't want to use stuff like that.

In the original post it isn't so obvious until the last picture which was something else and unrelated I think. I didn't look at it much as it didn't show any of the real problems. But now that I am looking at it why are the Fan leaves bent like that? That is not supper cropping if that is what you are trying to achieve. Fan leaves you either leave alone, Tuck, or completely remove if it is the right time. That type of damage will merely slow down growth.

I agree but I think it's from the baking tins producing hot spot. I've had that happen with cfl's and with those types of pans and also tin foil.
Wow did not think that you could be right just like when some people put tinfoil in the grow room

Back
Top Bottom