Third Grow - Winter is Coming

Quick update! Buds are continuing to grow :drool: I watered the plant today with some nutes and hopefully this will be the last time. Maybe Ill wait one extra week after watering it with plain water. What do you guys think? It looks close to ready to me.

I know this is not my best work but it will do the work. To be honest, I didnt know that the soil was going to be this bad. Every time I water it it takes forever to absorb.

On a separate note, I am waiting for my new seeds, they should arrive soon. Next time I will be using new soil :slide:

IMG_211120.JPG
IMG_211019.JPG
IMG_210918.JPG

At this point i would give her two weeks and see if she can fatten up. I would feed her one more time than go into Flush mode and harvest..

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the reply. Ill do that, I was actually torn between stop feeding her or not.

On a similar note, I was questioning her ability to fatten up as she barely has any fan leaves (in good condition) left.

Quick update, today I watered with nutes for the last time. Well see how she behaves over the next week(s).

Plus, I added a fan! :yahoo: I have been planning to do it over a while now because last time I took this much time to harvest the gals developed some kind of fungus.

Should I take out all of the fan leaves?

PS> After seeing the pics I just realized the leaves look curled...

IMG_215826.JPG
IMG_215620.JPG

Next time you may want to mix some perlite in with your soil. Less than $5 for an 8 quart bag at a DIY store. This will help with drainage.

Hey deptrai! Thanks for the info, I def agree with you. I used a mix of interior soil and some reg soil w/compost before which worked marvels. That had perlites, moss (?) and some wood which make the soil extremely aerie and awesome.

Hey! So... Im basically waiting for the land to dry to do the harvest. I dont know if I need to, but that was the plan. Plus, I will have to go shopping to get some new soil before I start my next grow so Im not in a hurry for space.

Unfortunately my new seeds didnt arrive but I found two old ones! I have been waiting the new seeds for over a month now...

FYI I never waited this long to harves, Im excited. :yummy:

IMG_218217.JPG
IMG_218126.JPG
IMG_217923.JPG

So, here she is! I plan to leave her one week hanging and then it will go to a jar to finish curing.

I have new soil so I will be preparing for a new grow in one week.

Thank you all for tagging alongs, its been a pleasure! :thanks::yummy::yahoo::thanks:

EDIT> FYI, after taker the picture I trimmed the fan leaves and re-hung her.

IMG_219927.JPG
IMG_219823.JPG
IMG_219619.JPG
IMG_219121.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom