Crop King Seeds - White Widow & Super Silver Haze - Indoor

Everything is smooth sailing at the moment. Here are the ladies today. You may notice I accidentally snipped a fan leaf when fimming the white widow. I don't think my first fim has worked, but I will try again soon. Perhaps I'm snipping too low?

IMG_00000139.jpg
IMG_00000140.jpg
IMG_00000141.jpg

Yes higher to keep them away from the heat, but wouldn't a lamp with excessive wattage also be able to be placed further away without causing stretching? By stretching I mean excessive vertical growth.

It would and it does. I hit mine with the full force of 800W right after they reared their pretty little heads out of the rockwool and they're loving it. Some would argue that it's a waste of electricity but if you look at them girls after just fifteen days - 25cm (10'') in diameter, nice and squat, topped them twice in the first two weeks...

Of course, keep a respectable distance between the lights and the plants in the beginning. They die from excess heat, not from too much light (although that is possible as well, but very rare).

All the best.

Here they are today. I fimmed again a few days ago but only snipped half of the tip this time. Hopefully that works better. I'm going out of town for five days and temperatures are high, so my plan is to water them just before I go and leave them in containers containing some water which can wick into the pots for a couple of days. Hopefully that will get them through five days. Does anyone know of a better way?

IMG_00000142.jpg
IMG_00000143.jpg
IMG_00000144.jpg
IMG_00000145.jpg

Hey man !
I left for 6 days abroad and what I did is watered them crazy and left water in the saucer

Sent from my SM-G901F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good to hear, thanks for the reassurance.

Here are the girls today, ready for my short vacation. I've moved my second SSH into a pot. The other two occupants are my outdoor Super Lemon Haze which have been moved indoors while I'm gone. I can't even get my light high enough for them.

IMG_00000147.jpg
IMG_00000146.jpg
IMG_00000151.jpg

Here are the girls today, ready for my short vacation. I've moved my second SSH into a pot. The other two occupants are my outdoor Super Lemon Haze which have been moved indoors while I'm gone. I can't even get my light high enough for them.

IMG_00000147.jpg
IMG_00000146.jpg
IMG_00000151.jpg

Looking nice Stevebass.
Im interested in the lemon haze for my next attempt, so Im going to keep peeking in.
Cheers,
Rookie16

Time for an update. I got back from vacation and all three CKS plants were doing well considering the heat they faced. There was a bit of nute burn on a few leaves but they've bounced back. Next time I'll add less nutes in my reservoirs.
I'll be scrogging pretty soon!

IMG_00000156.jpg
IMG_00000152.jpg
IMG_00000153.jpg
IMG_00000155.jpg
IMG_00000154.jpg

That white widow looks like its gonna be very easy to scrog that ssh on the other hand...

Yeah the widow took very well to FIM. I didn't get multiple tops from it, but the bottom four branches reacted like it was topped. I've scrogged something similar to the SSH before, you just end up with a crazy looking main stem in the end. Too bad she didn't FIM well.

The SSH continues to scrog nicely. The younger SSH took well to it's FIM job. The WW went through nute lockout from when I was on vacation. After flushing I tried to go back to nutes but I don't think it was ready. Currently flushing her again.

IMG_00000166.jpg
IMG_00000168.jpg
IMG_00000169.jpg
IMG_00000167.jpg

Here are my outdoor Super Lemon Haze about two weeks into flower. They're about five feet tall.

IMG_00000164.jpg
IMG_00000163.jpg

they are looking great buddy.

hehehe he said FIM job hehehe. could be worse...coulda been a RIM job. lmao

have fun eh

Everything is going as planned. I'll be flipping the switch soon so the SSH will have time to finish before winter sets in. The WW won't be a true SCROG, perhaps next time I'll grow only WW to achieve this.

View of tent

IMG_00000170.jpg

WW

IMG_00000172.jpg

SSH#1

IMG_00000171.jpg

SSH#2

IMG_00000174.jpg

Here's a view of the tent. They've been in 12/12 for about a week. Flowers are appearing on the WW and all three are stretching for the final time. WW should be ready first. Can't wait!

IMG_000001821.jpg
IMG_000001811.jpg
IMG_00000180.jpg

Lookin' good my friend: I've just started a grow using Crop King Malawi Gold auto fem. First time using this seed shop and the first 2 seeds I started were ready for soil in 24hrs, they must be fresh good quality seeds. I am looking forward to see them mature, that is if I don't make any mistakes! LOL I've only grown once before so call me a newbie. I hope to make some good friends on here. There is sure a lot of great help and info on here. Hats off to 420!

Back
Top Bottom