Stevebass's First Indoor Grow - 2015

I took this photo about a week ago (8 weeks flower). I harvested them over a four day period. Currently drying the colas.

IMG_00000057.jpg

Here is everything drying about a week ago. It's all being cured in mason jars. I've been smoking it for the last week and it seems to get better every day. More of a head high with a pleasant smoke and fruity taste. I'm looking forward to how it will taste in a few weeks!
IMG_00000059.jpg
IMG_00000058.jpg

Did you cut the side branches off or something? They look like 1 giant cola. Reminds me of the wild plants you'd see in strainhunters when they go to weed fields in South Africa or Colombia or whatever.

Did you cut the side branches off or something? They look like 1 giant cola. Reminds me of the wild plants you'd see in strainhunters when they go to weed fields in South Africa or Colombia or whatever.

There were some short side branches at the bottoms of the plants. They're not shown in the harvest pics.
Long story short what you are looking at are giant colas. My fim job was too late (beginning of flowering stage) and the plants faced the following stresses in this order;
-stretch
-stunt
-frost
-only one month of vegetative growth
-late fim job

All of this ended up resulting in one main stalk which was thicker than normal in diameter.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom