This is for Anyone Who has Grown Skunk#1

simondetroit

I really want to make "The Original" Skunk #1 (from Seedsman) a plant I grow next. However I am aware that there are many so-called upgrades to this original. The one improved version that that caught my eye was "Super Skunk". I really want to stick to something that resembles the original as close to possible. I'm fine growing the original but if there is a version that will produce a higher yield or be a bit more stable I would surely be willing to give it a dance. I read and reread all of the catalog descriptions for all of the Skunk varieties. However I would regard 420 members expeirence a bit more than the catolog descriptions.Like I said I'm looking to grow a real straightforward old school type Skunk. Feminised would be nice. These plants will be grown aeroponically. Any opinions would be appreciated.:peace::thanks:

Go Michigan, Hi "The Pure" from The Flying Dutchmen is Sam's Skunk.
Seedsman is selling Sams seeds to, or at least was. Seedsman is not a breeder he buys seeds in bulk and resells the seeds under his company name.
His seeds are real he just is not making them. There are some great Skunk crosses available aswell. Shark Shock is a winner, etc. :peace:

If you want a good phenotype of Skunk#1, i'd get a pack of Big Buddha Cheese:smokin:

I wanna try some of the cheeses myself. My only question or concern is with the yield? There are so many of the "cheeses" out there I guess you just have to determine the characteristics of everything involved to determine what type of smoke/:peace::thanks:how much bud your gonna get.

I wanna try some of the cheeses myself. My only question or concern is with the yield? There are so many of the "cheeses" out there I guess you just have to determine the characteristics of everything involved to determine what type of smoke/:peace::thanks:how much bud your gonna get.

thats a impossible question

Go Michigan, Hi "The Pure" from The Flying Dutchmen is Sam's Skunk.
Seedsman is selling Sams seeds to, or at least was. Seedsman is not a breeder he buys seeds in bulk and resells the seeds under his company name.
His seeds are real he just is not making them. There are some great Skunk crosses available aswell. Shark Shock is a winner, etc. :peace:
Shark Shock has been out of stock for a while now. Im gonna go with DNAs Sharksbreath, It sound pretty awesome!:thanks:

You might want to try Original Big bud superskunk you can find it listed at rhinoseeds to see who the original breeder of it is and other details about the plant.

You might want to try Original Big bud superskunk you can find it listed at rhinoseeds to see who the original breeder of it is and other details about the plant.

According to a 1987 SSSC catalog (Super Sativa Seed Club), Skunk 1 was developed by Sacred Seeds Co 10 years previous (1977).

Talk about a Oldie Goldie.:yikes:

It further says, "sweet SKUNK 1 arose from an Afghani, a Columbian, and a Thai. It is now a stabilized homogenous hybrid with less than 5% deviations."

After all these years, wonder if that stabilized homogenous hybrid still exist?

If it does, it wouldn't surprise me if it was re named something sexier.:rollit:

DD

Back
Top Bottom