This Sponge Will Attempt A Proper Indoor C99 & Hindu Kush Grow In Freedom Farms Soil

Skottelgoed Spons

Ola all!

So I haven't had a lot of great success with my indoor grows in the past from proper soils to not feeding the plants the correct amounts of nutes. But hey I have to say I have learned alot feom here and from all these great peeps journals. Making notes to taking screenshots on important info from you guys journals. So I will be rebooting myself (windows xp loggoff tune). This time I will keep it to the basics and make use of all the info I have gathered from this great forum. I might still make some mistakes but will have a better understanding of managing it.
So what am I planning next:

Soil: Freedom Farms Classic

Pot sizes: 1L and 1.5L starter pots, 15L final pots. (still contemplating if I want to make use of 5L pots before transplanting to final pots. This prob will be better for root development)

Nutes: nothing extravagant but will stay wirh my trusty nutrifeed and kelpak and I have sourced some mycorrhizae for them roooooots.

Water: will be our tap water which I will ph to 6.3ph as this seems to be the best ph level for nute intake.

Grow space: diy 900mm x 800mm x 2000mm box. Diy intake and outake server fans for fresh air. Normal rotational fan for air circulation.

Lights: 2 x 60w focals(3500k and 6000k) and a 1000w led burple for late flowering.
Veg light: 25w burple

So a bit about the strains:

C99
BREEDEREU Import
GENETICSJack Herer x Shiva Skunk
VARIETYSativa Dominant
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminized
FLOWERING TIME8 – 9 weeks
TASTEFruity / Pineapple / Grapefruit
EFFECT/BENEFITSPsychoactive / Energizing
THC13-17% THC
Cinderella 99, often referred to as C99, is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that tastes of fruit with dank undertones and has a THC count of nearly 22%. Users should be aware that it can take up to 15 minutes for its full effect to be felt once ingested. People typically feel a very light and dreamy body high with waves of uplifting mood and euphoria, accompanied by increased levels of energy and creativity. The effects can last up to 90 minutes. Side effects include dry mouth and eyes, paranoia, headaches, and dizziness.

This strain is great for daytime use. It works well to help patients cope with stress, anxiety, and depression. It is also helpful for treating mild but chronic aches and pains and migraines. Cinderella 99 eases inflammation, increases appetite, and combats nausea. It is an energy booster for people suffering from fatigue.

Through a long process of back-crossing over three generations, Cinderella 99 was created by Mr Soul of the Brothers Grimm. The result is a cross between Princess and Cinderella 88, which was bred specifically for indoor setups. The strain is rather short for a Sativa and rarely grows over 100 centimetres. Growing well in hydroponics, Cinderella 99 can reportedly produce up to two pounds per square meter (or 1,000 watts). Recommended for moderately-experienced growers, this strain finishes flowering in about fifty days.

Hindu Kush:
BREEDER/BRANDBulk Seed Bank
PRODUCT TYPES (CLASS)Seeds THC
GENETICSHindu Kush x Ruderalis
VARIETY85% Indica – 15% Ruderalis
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminized
THC/CBD CONTENTTHC: 20-24% CBD: N/A CBN: N/A
GROWSGreenhouse, Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors
FLOWERING INDOORS7-8 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 400 g/m². Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day. 9-10 weeks total crop time.
FLOWERING OUTDOORS7-8 weeks flowering time with a production up to 30-90 g/plant. Medium-size plant with a total height of 60-110 cm. 9-10 weeks total crop time. Can be flowered any time of the year provided the temperature stays above 10°C.
TASTE / FLAVOURIts flavour and aroma are intense, with clear notes of earth, sandalwood and spices.
EFFECTThe effect is powerful, soothing and long-lasting.
Automatic Hindu Kush is another automatic F1 hybrid that we added to our collection. The buds from this variety are thick and coated with sweet resin. This strain does not branch out, therefore it is perfect for a Sea of Green method in indoor gardens with a 20 hours light cycle. Outdoors it’s a great performer too, fast finishing and with a medium-sized height. It is a medium to heavy yielding auto showing a desirable blend of Masterkush and Hindu Kush traits. There’s nothing more to say, two excellent strains merged into one perfect auto hybrid!

Germination will happen straight in soil as I have been having some good results straight from the soil. The went in the soil on 28/09/2022 and each got 5ml water that has been ph'd to 6.3. They haven't sprouted as yet. I am keeping an eye out on the soil to keep it moist. They should be sprouting any day now. They will be under my 25w burple led light for the first week or two to focus mainly on their root balls and will be moved under the 6000k focal light when big enough,where their journey will start in the grow box. For now the seedlings will be in the extra bedroom.

So thats it for now and sorry guys I have not taken pics as yet. First pics will go up once I see some seedlings popping their heads out of the soil.

Have good day all and stay safe.

Ps: all are welcome to give advice!
@Bounce3d @Lerugged @Carmen Ray @HashGirl @Stunger @Bill284 @InTheShed @Roy Growin and those that I have misses. ALL ARE WELCOME HERE!

Ola all!

So I haven't had a lot of great success with my indoor grows in the past from proper soils to not feeding the plants the correct amounts of nutes. But hey I have to say I have learned alot feom here and from all these great peeps journals. Making notes to taking screenshots on important info from you guys journals. So I will be rebooting myself (windows xp loggoff tune). This time I will keep it to the basics and make use of all the info I have gathered from this great forum. I might still make some mistakes but will have a better understanding of managing it.
So what am I planning next:

Soil: Freedom Farms Classic

Pot sizes: 1L and 1.5L starter pots, 15L final pots. (still contemplating if I want to make use of 5L pots before transplanting to final pots. This prob will be better for root development)

Nutes: nothing extravagant but will stay wirh my trusty nutrifeed and kelpak and I have sourced some mycorrhizae for them roooooots.

Water: will be our tap water which I will ph to 6.3ph as this seems to be the best ph level for nute intake.

Grow space: diy 900mm x 800mm x 2000mm box. Diy intake and outake server fans for fresh air. Normal rotational fan for air circulation.

Lights: 2 x 60w focals(3500k and 6000k) and a 1000w led burple for late flowering.
Veg light: 25w burple

So a bit about the strains:

C99
BREEDEREU Import
GENETICSJack Herer x Shiva Skunk
VARIETYSativa Dominant
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminized
FLOWERING TIME8 – 9 weeks
TASTEFruity / Pineapple / Grapefruit
EFFECT/BENEFITSPsychoactive / Energizing
THC13-17% THC
Cinderella 99, often referred to as C99, is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that tastes of fruit with dank undertones and has a THC count of nearly 22%. Users should be aware that it can take up to 15 minutes for its full effect to be felt once ingested. People typically feel a very light and dreamy body high with waves of uplifting mood and euphoria, accompanied by increased levels of energy and creativity. The effects can last up to 90 minutes. Side effects include dry mouth and eyes, paranoia, headaches, and dizziness.

This strain is great for daytime use. It works well to help patients cope with stress, anxiety, and depression. It is also helpful for treating mild but chronic aches and pains and migraines. Cinderella 99 eases inflammation, increases appetite, and combats nausea. It is an energy booster for people suffering from fatigue.

Through a long process of back-crossing over three generations, Cinderella 99 was created by Mr Soul of the Brothers Grimm. The result is a cross between Princess and Cinderella 88, which was bred specifically for indoor setups. The strain is rather short for a Sativa and rarely grows over 100 centimetres. Growing well in hydroponics, Cinderella 99 can reportedly produce up to two pounds per square meter (or 1,000 watts). Recommended for moderately-experienced growers, this strain finishes flowering in about fifty days.

Hindu Kush:
BREEDER/BRANDBulk Seed Bank
PRODUCT TYPES (CLASS)Seeds THC
GENETICSHindu Kush x Ruderalis
VARIETY85% Indica – 15% Ruderalis
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminized
THC/CBD CONTENTTHC: 20-24% CBD: N/A CBN: N/A
GROWSGreenhouse, Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors
FLOWERING INDOORS7-8 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 400 g/m². Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day. 9-10 weeks total crop time.
FLOWERING OUTDOORS7-8 weeks flowering time with a production up to 30-90 g/plant. Medium-size plant with a total height of 60-110 cm. 9-10 weeks total crop time. Can be flowered any time of the year provided the temperature stays above 10°C.
TASTE / FLAVOURIts flavour and aroma are intense, with clear notes of earth, sandalwood and spices.
EFFECTThe effect is powerful, soothing and long-lasting.
Automatic Hindu Kush is another automatic F1 hybrid that we added to our collection. The buds from this variety are thick and coated with sweet resin. This strain does not branch out, therefore it is perfect for a Sea of Green method in indoor gardens with a 20 hours light cycle. Outdoors it’s a great performer too, fast finishing and with a medium-sized height. It is a medium to heavy yielding auto showing a desirable blend of Masterkush and Hindu Kush traits. There’s nothing more to say, two excellent strains merged into one perfect auto hybrid!

Germination will happen straight in soil as I have been having some good results straight from the soil. The went in the soil on 28/09/2022 and each got 5ml water that has been ph'd to 6.3. They haven't sprouted as yet. I am keeping an eye out on the soil to keep it moist. They should be sprouting any day now. They will be under my 25w burple led light for the first week or two to focus mainly on their root balls and will be moved under the 6000k focal light when big enough,where their journey will start in the grow box. For now the seedlings will be in the extra bedroom.

So thats it for now and sorry guys I have not taken pics as yet. First pics will go up once I see some seedlings popping their heads out of the soil.

Have good day all and stay safe.

Ps: all are welcome to give advice!
@Bounce3d @Lerugged @Carmen Ray @HashGirl @Stunger @Bill284 @InTheShed @Roy Growin and those that I have misses. ALL ARE WELCOME HERE!
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
Looks like another good one.:thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing you conquor the Eishkom demons. I wish you well my friend.
Hey, loool yeah this time I will be working around their friggin schedule but going to try my best to ace this grow. God gave us the sun. I will make use of it. Thanks for following!
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
Looks like another good one.:thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Thanks Bill! Glad you are here.

I'm here for the show, Skottel. I hope this grow goes better than your last one. I'm surprised you're growing another photoperiod. If I lived in Africa with all the load-shedding that goes on, I think I'd lean more towards autos. But best of luck. I hope it works out well for you.

I'm here for the show, Skottel. I hope this grow goes better than your last one. I'm surprised you're growing another photoperiod. If I lived in Africa with all the load-shedding that goes on, I think I'd lean more towards autos. But best of luck. I hope it works out well for you.
It is a bit of a risk. The hindu kush is an auto that I actually forgot to mention on op. Eish😅 and then I have another hindu that is currenty outdoors. This time I am doing things a bit different and going to keep it basic. Thanks for popping in.

Still waiting on the seeds to sprout. I really hope tomorrow is the day😣

We have some movement on the C99 soil. Looks like she will be breaking ground soon. Still waiting on the hindu auto... Will snappy a piccy once C99 is showing some face. Whoop whoop

Shes aliiiiveeeee!!

C99

20221006_091725.jpg

Everything all good in tha hood thanks! How are you?

Thanks Carmen! Whoop whoop

Thanks Lerugged!

Now we just waiting for the Hindu to show her face:nomo:
Good this morning thanks.
Warm today, I'll take it.;)
Take care.

Stay safe

And we have life in the other pot. Whoop whoop. Had to help the hindu out with removing her seed shell and membrane. But she is doing all good now.

20221007_143833.jpg

20221007_143822.jpg

20221007_143802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom