Tillandsias In the grow room

BrokrnEyes

On Christmas my mom got a Tillandsias plant, aka air plant. Now I had heard of these plants as they're supposed to be the next big thing for indoor houseplants in that they require very little care, at most a few spritzes of water a couple of times a week but most importantly of all don't grow in soil. When I did a little bit of research, I quickly found that one of the major benefits of these plans is that it's listed as being able to clean the surrounding air quite well and that got me thinking about my grow closet. Now I know cannibis is s perverbal powerhouse with its co2 intake to convert into energy but what interested me was that these air plants are supposively able to clean the air of pollutants, which I'm figuring the less pollutants getting to the plant that I'm growing for medicine, the better for the all round health of the plant. So before I put any money down on this I was wondering if anyone is more familiar with these plans and may have used these in a similar fashion.

Back
Top Bottom