Tips for trimming?

elamigoverde

Anyone have any guidlelines or tips? How much sugar leaf is ok to keep on it? I feel like I'm leaving the buds looking a bit ugly when I try to dig in and get most of them

SAM_7774.JPG
ELAMIGOVERDE-up-close.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-up-close-2.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-yield.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDE-racking-it.jpg
ELAMIGOVERDEsticks.jpg

Just trim up tight to the bud and it will be fine. Loooks like some sweet smoke. I usually don't trim overly tight since it's just my own stash.

Just trim up tight to the bud and it will be fine. Loooks like some sweet smoke. I usually don't trim overly tight since it's just my own stash.

Thank you, The stuff is super dank thats why I dont want to brutalize it. I'm gointo sell a percentage of it so I'd like it to be presentable. I dont mind the look of a few sugars myself.

Martian Candy OG
2.3 lbs wet weight from a 4x4 tent. Just cut it down on Friday night

Actually it depends on if you want to make it pretty or not. Some of the most potent stuff is the sugar leaves when not grown way out. I tend to leave it and smoke it because i grow for myself. The only real reason I have found to trim super tight is to make it look good.

Actually it depends on if you want to make it pretty or not. Some of the most potent stuff is the sugar leaves when not grown way out. I tend to leave it and smoke it because i grow for myself. The only real reason I have found to trim super tight is to make it look good.

Thanks,

I got 13 ounces off of a 400watt HPS and 2xMArs Hydro Reflector 96x5s

energy bill is only about $115/mo for my whole house

Back
Top Bottom