Tired of growing bag seed

Im tired of growing and harvesting bag seed . I have did some research and the only way to get a really good strain is ordering online from a seed bank so was wondering who has had success useing online seed banks. Im looking at 2 in.Canada. When I read the reviews though it sounds iffy. So what do other growers who live in states where its still illegal and get tired of growing bag seed do????

Thanks when I google none of these sites come up. But you put me in the right direction. New to this site so haven't checked it out 100% yet. But thanks Im gonna check these places out now

My advice would be to research some good breeders. And then purchase the seeds through the sites that the breeders say they supply to (or from the breeder directly, if you can). There has been alot of controversy over some seed banks selling certain strains by certain breeders when the breeders were not shipping to the seed bank and the bank couldn't prove where they were getting the seed from...

EDIT: That was really hard to get that out without mentioning any names...sorry if it's a little confusing.

I buy all mine online. From senisi or attitude.

Since 2008 unfortunately you cannot use prepaid credit cards outside the US and obviously the few seed banks IN the US dont accept any form of credit or debit cards. I mail cash to the two seed banks I listed ever since 2008. The both also accept western union and one bank transfer I think but cash in the mail is easier for me and more discreet. Its not terribly illegal having them shipped to the US. I only got one seed order stopped 3 years ago and i just got a letter basically saying don't do that again. Some seed banks ship it in a shirt or DVD case or something

Back
Top Bottom