Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Me too they're so tiny. Vision is incredible so there's a way to do it if Em's dad and she can. I can try at least.
Yeah when it quits raining here and suns out and got everything all perked up I'm gonna give it a shot n hopefully I'll see sumn good lol should be able to see milkyness at least n hopefully the brown amber tip of trichomes

Well I have to say the fan and led sire made a big difference on blue she is green and most of the yellow and blackened let and tops have came back to green and is growing again got a new set of leaves and the next coming in green no yellow so just doing nothing but heat light and air brought her back i thought she was a goner or at least gonna be that size and that would be a tiny tiny harvest if any. I'm not sure to how long I can keep her inside because the pinkish purple hue from the burple is showing at night time a little to much need to do something this rain is killing them usually July round here is dry n hot but nope not this year so far it's rain all but 3 days so 9 days of rain off and on with some gully washers. Heres before and after pics just few days apart.
IMG_20190708_123634.jpg
IMG_20190711_112935.jpg

A lot of fungus gnats could damage roots. You would have seen them like the plague. I'm getting to the bottom of my tool bag.
I've had some problems with them but not huge just few here n there and i kill em lol I used coffee grinds on top and some sand mixed together I've used it with my granny for years to kill out bugs and it works but usually I can smack the bucket and maybe 4 or 5 gants will fly up and I get em with one of those electric tennis racket looking things lol

Also on another note my Royal Dwarf that is on week 8 is showing a good 90 percent red hair and not really able to tell by looking at trichs with naked eye I mean they seem milky with alot of brown tips or it's clear and catching the red hairs and reflecting the color lol but I can't see close up I can see good real good from a far but if i get anything with in 5 inches of my eyes it goes blurry like hiding a face on cops lol

Getting close but still some white pistils showing.
I wish I could find a just hair guide to harvest its red hairs on all the buds that are weeks old the only 2 branches that are new growth has white rest of the branches are red and i can make out amber trichs on a leaf like 2/3rds is amber

If you have amber trichomes it’s probably ready then.
From what i can see they look like little needle tip point with brownish color can't mkw out any milky or clear ones just the brown tip ones then some on other spots look milky well white from a but off but it's juat a small glass magnifying glass

Back
Top Bottom