Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

I don’t bother removing yellow or brown unless it falls off.
Oh ok i thought it would help removing the dead part lol like you would on other things but I'm new on these if it was a photoperiod id done took it and cleaned the bad leaves off and flushed her a couple times and sealed the plant in her room to dry out and with fan at bottom but a photo would be a lot taller with a lot more growth im seeing you got to treat em like you would a young Plant pretty well at all times or I'm seeing it wrong lol

Exactly, that's why we watch new growth to tell if everything is on track. If you have say a calcium deficiency and a few leaves get all spotty. Correct the problem then watch new or good growth for signs she's recovered because she'll draw what she can from the old damaged leaves.

Hey @MrSauga what are your thoughts i see you checking lmao just playing with ya since ya been quiet lol stalker in the shadows lol scary sound effects and lighting flashes lol
lol, i lurk and learn everyday :)
I like to grow from seed. To me it's part of the fun. Sure I'd love to have a keeper but to me there's something about trying different strains all the time.
I've not had the urge to harvest seeds or take clones, but if I do the bible is right here at :420:

Day #37 they all look good today and drying out really good I got the dirt in pics it's dried on top but a few inches down it's still moist feeling maybe let it go another day since there is no bad drooping going on.
IMG_20190626_093325.jpg
IMG_20190626_093346.jpg
IMG_20190626_093256.jpg
IMG_20190626_093321.jpg
IMG_20190626_093306.jpg

Girls all looking happy this morning!
Thank you they look like they're doing great good strong green not to dark not to light but the blue dream looks lighter from the yellowish lights reflecting but once all lights are off and in outdoor light she's a healthy green too and she's showing pistils woo hoo
The branch that i supper cropped a little to much first time trying it broke and I dried it amd was a good smoke for this early really surprised me and a lot stronger than what I'm use to I could not believe it like half a joint i put her out n was like I smoked a couple of the reg good green home grown we get round here ao the strength is just right but i like a heavy strong smoke at night I think I'm going tovet a couple strains higher in cbd for day time smoke ive notice with a stronger cbd I do better during the day and rather not have that ughhhh feeling that makes ya wanna just wrap up in the middle of covers that just came out of the dryer and are really hot lmao y'all know the feeling lol but if anyone has any suggestions for a good cbd type wothout the really strong head high please drop a line thanks

Quick question I see all these buds like mine but on others but some get bigger and look like the small pine tree shapes for colas and some just balls on the bus some small some big I was wondering if there's a way to know if one will become the tree shape colas or the balls of buds at bud sites or just gotta wait n see no way of really knowing

Pink Kush used to be extremely popular before OG hit. You’ll like it.
I know the colors look amazing never seen a pink colored one or a purple or any really remember when I was young in the early 90s n got some buds that looked like gold chunks literally and then some black that looked n felt like sticky gooey tar biscuits but nothing since then just green bud n brown seedy buds

The pink kush got its name from pink colored pistils. No way to tell Bud shape until you grow them out. My Chem 91 produces the pine cone shaped buds then it produces some that are literally square.

The pink kush got its name from pink colored pistils. No way to tell Bud shape until you grow them out. My Chem 91 produces the pine cone shaped buds then it produces some that are literally square.
Wow that's crazy lol I'd just love to get some that had those red pink purple black color never really had any especially purple but just seeing pics online isnt the same as seeing then getting to smoke it just wow

Back
Top Bottom