Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Best thing you can do is point a fan at soil level. They don't fly very good so a fan will stop them from breeding in the soil.
Ok that's what I've been doing to keep soil drying out so I probably need to cut some of the top of yhe bucket off to allow better air flow under the canopy

Gnats are very poor flyers, they can't land in a cross wind. It just blows them away from your pots.
I got it closer than usual cause it's such a big fan it's one of those big metal ones that's like 2 feet wide by 2ft tall kr 3x3 lol on low it doesn't blow em to hard but 2 or 3 I set it bout 5 feet away and it blows em nicely and blows on my lights n helps with the heat yesterday i had to bring an AC in it got bout 90 n had to cool it off quickly

a one inch mulch cover seems to have stopped the nagging problem I had with fungus gnats. The other suggestions help too.
Ok I'll get some and put in there or i got sand out here on my bank it's really Sandy and full of sand stones so it's fine fine or Rocky and i can dig down and get clean clean sand and ill wash it to be sure that'll work too won't it

Well I can honestly say now with the growth of today the royal Dwarf that has the claw is the tallest one so far she looks like she towers the others but in reality she's only a inch and a half taller lol but I am so glad to see her stretching finally now if the blue dream'matic will then all will be good I don't think I've seen a fender plant in my life she's so small and so thick with branches and leaves it's crazy I can barely weave thru em to get inner branches light then in a hour they move back n block the inner again there's literally 4 inches thick of leaves lol just crazy

IMG_20190628_083005.jpg
IMG_20190628_083001.jpg
IMG_20190628_082942.jpg
IMG_20190628_082952.jpg
IMG_20190628_082907.jpg

Just back off the Nitrogen a little in bloom, they look awesome though.
I've done plain water last time and this next watering to help flush some out i noticed when i got my dirt i had left I gave half a bag of ffof to my granny to use well zhe didn't use it all and I didn't know but she added some miracle grow that has those balls of nutes that pop in it ain't much think she had maybe 1/8th of a 5lb bag in with the half bag if fffof so I got some nute balls in ally plants i didn't notice it but I found one and started digging n pulled out bout 30 up popped pellets

That’ll do it! Lol
I had no clue I thought maybe it was using same jug i had some osmocote dissolving in n them add small amount to a gallon of water n feed like that but got the mc and dumped it out and rinsed it out but thought I didn't rinse it goot enough snd caused it but finding those now I know that's what did it

Yeah the osmocote was just in case the jobes didn't work good enough but I think i also had a pH prob I don't know if then or just came up this last watering a couple days ago I checked it tonight and it was round the 5.5 to 5.0 area and I'm in soil so should round 6 so I raised it and tested and it was closer to 6.5 maybe 6.75 but when i water next time after this time of course it'll help drop it back down to the range i want but I'm gonna be testing it Everytime

It works awesome in Hempy buckets actually.
I know back in late 90s when I started growing i had a lot of old timers swear by it and I started using it on my outdoor but that's all I did was a couple outdoors n could sprinkle it round soil mix it in n it was good usually had to do it once again bout 4 months later if ya wanted to

Yeah the osmocote was just in case the jobes didn't work good enough but I think i also had a pH prob I don't know if then or just came up this last watering a couple days ago I checked it tonight and it was round the 5.5 to 5.0 area and I'm in soil so should round 6 so I raised it and tested and it was closer to 6.5 maybe 6.75 but when i water next time after this time of course it'll help drop it back down to the range i want but I'm gonna be testing it Everytime
don't worry about the soil pH. Just make sure that every fluid coming in is adjusted to 6.3 pH and the soil will do what it does to drift it upwards through the range. You are making this more difficult than it needs to be and by not adjusting your incoming fluids correctly, you are going to hurt your plants. Runoff pH in soil is meaningless... don't waste your time measuring it, and certainly don't adjust anything based on a measurement you get there.

don't worry about the soil pH. Just make sure that every fluid coming in is adjusted to 6.3 pH and the soil will do what it does to drift it upwards through the range. You are making this more difficult than it needs to be and by not adjusting your incoming fluids correctly, you are going to hurt your plants. Runoff pH in soil is meaningless... don't waste your time measuring it, and certainly don't adjust anything based on a measurement you get there.
Oh ok thank you for telling me I didn't know really i tested the water before i put it in and it was 6.5 roughly n brought it up to 7 I think n watered

Hey guys I completely forgot to post today's pics and what's going on but I will soon with everything going on and having my great uncles funeral yesterday n having the privilege to be a palbearer and going to the family dinner afterwards and trying to move in the middle of all this I have forgot to do it and I haven't had chance to really check on the girls the way i like to either. But I will have some pics and let y'all know how they're doing today y'all come back now ya hear

Back
Top Bottom