Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Ok day #40 and it's a big change I took time last night and the girl that had what looked to be n tox n had low pH i put 2 gallons of water thru her and today she looks like a totally different plant i also pulled her branches out and got em more light to em and it helped a shit ton or looks it to me and the others have all grown a bit also check em out and please tell me what you think
IMG_20190629_195537.jpg
IMG_20190629_195533.jpg
IMG_20190629_195527.jpg
IMG_20190629_195520.jpg
IMG_20190629_195547.jpg

a little hot on the nutes, hence some of the tips pointing to the roots... but that overall lift says healthy roots and great transpiration. Hard to see anything else in the pink light.
I didn't even think about sorry bout that to everyone I've been tryong to make sure I have the light off I'll snap a couple real quick

The blue dream'matic pics are the 2 in a row before last picture and you can see before and after but flipped lol I had to do a major defoliation I had to spin her for pic and notice a yellow leaf in the center of all those leaves well got in there and where there is literally like 4 inches of leaves it was choking everything in the center I found a lot of yellowish green leaves that are just dying off due to no light getting in there and no air flow getting in there I took off a lot of excess leaves and cut alot of the leaf tips and stuff so not to take all the leaf off n I'll try n get a pic but you can see how tightly packed she is her nodes are literally on top of each other maybe an 1/8th inch in between node spacing if that I counted 14 nodes and the entire plant is 6 inches tall and it has branches on the main branches off the stalk so that's a ton of branching and leaves in that small area but it needed it badly

If you look straight down on the plant from above you get an idea of what's blocking the tops from the light. I'd start there.
Ok that's kinda what i did lol i wasn't dure how to go at it since it's so thick and literally spots where 3 or 4 leaves are on top of each other from the same branch

Well 2 days of being outdoors the girls seem ok they got watered and fed yesterday still just plain pH water for my girl with the claw but others got there megacrop feeding I don't have pics but I will this evening when I head out to check on them. My girl in the smallest bucket the royal dwarf seems to like the outdoors she has an extra 2 inches of growth on her 2 main tops and all seem to have grown an inch or 2 my budding girl is filling in nicely and have a couple branches shooting up to take the position main so I bent her a little to keep it all nice and flat but I'll toss pics up tonight round 8 my time thanks everyone and here's the last pics from 2 days ago I thought i posted em but guess not lol..
IMG_20190701_073217.jpg
IMG_20190701_073310.jpg
IMG_20190701_073242.jpg
IMG_20190701_073204.jpg
IMG_20190701_073141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom