Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

The pink kush got its name from pink colored pistils. No way to tell Bud shape until you grow them out. My Chem 91 produces the pine cone shaped buds then it produces some that are literally square.
I'd love to walk in open up room and see bright pink buds I'd have to check and make sure I didn't smoke sumn wrong or hit my head and was dreaming lmao

Ok I was trting to move some leaves around and had a slip and cracked one of my main branches sure it's not bad bad just a tiny small tear at the stalk where it auto topped I checked and it's small just enough to see it but it didn't break like 1/4 not mybe first 4 millimeters very small but I pushed it back together and used wires to hold it In place I've seen others split em and break em and tape em uo and they'll heal up just scared me more than anything it's a main branch lol so did I do it right I know it didn't break more than the surface layers on the very top of the node section meeting the stalk it's like wood I couldn't believe I thought I snapped it off teach me to have it up not on something sturdier but I had to get it opened up cause the top leaves had it choked out but I'll add pics n min

It was a total dumb ass move on my part I slipped trying to move leaves and using wire to hold em n slipped n hit it just enough to hear a small crack I looked n could barely see green like size of a tip of an ink pen n as long so bout like this - |literally bout like those lines the left to right is width n up n down line is length
It should be fine, gotta be more careful! Lol

Keep her growing fast
IMG_20190627_082706.jpg
IMG_20190627_082709.jpg
IMG_20190627_082702.jpg
IMG_20190627_082653.jpg
IMG_20190627_082659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom