Tkmk's Cookies Grow

I love them well most of them lol. I still have the vhs of the original 3 but i love mandalorian. The book of boba fett though is not starting off great.
Most, yes lol. Boba, I liked the episode not last week, the week before w the train, though! Mandalorian is awesome....do you have Disney+?

Of course lol i got it just for mando but i was in awe to find they had everyone of the movies/shows.
:rofl:

The special on Boba Fett is pretty good if you haven't watched it, yet....

I like the book of boba fett but it is no comparison to the mandalorian lol
Absolutely not....I mean he was just some bounty hunter anyway....

Just something fun to watch until Mandalorian comes back hahaha

Absolutely :yahoo: i can not wait for the next season
Omg me too!!!! :slide:we are friends now...like for real lol

Oh yea, these slippers are out of his room so i could show you!!

I love how you even put the ears on elmo lmao.

I mean...he looks better with them on, like 200% lol

Im at work atm but when i get home ill try to get some pics of what i have lol
Yaay!
The plant are doing great. I think my first ever clone actually took. Will update pics later as well.
Awesome!! Another first time clone friend! I saw you were worried she wouldn't make it....these plants man, resilient as can be.

Enjoy work as much as you can!! Have a good day!

I mean...he looks better with them on, like 200% lol

Yaay!

Awesome!! Another first time clone friend! I saw you were worried she wouldn't make it....these plants man, resilient as can be.

Enjoy work as much as you can!! Have a good day!
Yeah that clone was just a test to see if i could do it lol. If it does take im going to give to a friend that just setup a new tent so it doesnt jist go to waste and i can hopefully still see it grow lol.

Not going to enjoy work too much lol. Its raining and 40+ mph winds and i have a lot of driving to do.

Yeah that clone was just a test to see if i could do it lol. If it does take im going to give to a friend that just setup a new tent so it doesnt jist go to waste and i can hopefully still see it grow lol.

Waste not want not! Good idea though!
Not going to enjoy work too much lol. Its raining and 40+ mph winds and i have a lot of driving to do.
Omg another driver among this group! My good friend here, ECM, is always on the road in bad weather! Please be careful!!

Day 36 of veg

Almost to the point that the canopy is completely covering the floor.
They are definitely eating a lot more at this point.
I had to through in the pic of the 11 finger leaf lol. Just spotted it today
20220117_163929.jpg
20220117_164015.jpg
20220117_164023.jpg
20220117_164038.jpg

Day 38 of veg.

So not all good news today. I found a few aphids on a few leafs. So i ended up sprays the plants with some natures ammo insect control. All i had on hand but hopefully it works.
I cleaned out the center of the plants to allow more airflow under the canopy.
I am going to let them veg a week or 2 more than i wanted just to make sure all of these pesky pests go away.

Wish me luck and any advise to help get rid of them is more than welcome. Hopefully i found them early enough.

Heres some pics of the girls
20220119_130716.jpg
20220119_130733_HDR.jpg
20220119_130749.jpg

Looks good friend, happy veggies. Good to hear about your clone, too!!!

As for the light..it's pretty gnarly

Day 40 veg

The tent is looking stuffed at this point. I dont think i can veg for too much longer or it is going too get too cramped in there so im going to switch to flower sunday or monday.

I carefully moved the girls around a little bit to give the 2 bigger girls some more room.

20220121_173657.jpg
20220121_173804_HDR.jpg

The stems are getting so big.

20220121_173739.jpg
I was literally just here 5 minutes ago looking for an update that I thought I missed. Those are some thick stems, they look nice and healthy

Just like the reply i missed from you in my own journal :rofl:
I responded to one from @Jack420 like a month late hahahaha I was like so um is it too late to say thanks buddy? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom