Tkmk's Cookies Grow

Day 41 of veg

Going to take a few hours tomorrow to do a light to medium defol tomorrow to open them up before the flip on monday. It is just getting way to clustered and there is no room for airflow in the canopy.

I wish my friend gave me his 3x3 tent already. I woul love to take some clones off of the the big skywalka cookies in the front left of the tent. She is a monster compared to the rest and would have love to have 4 of that same plant going for next run.
20220122_121353.jpg
20220122_121323_HDR.jpg

I gave the girls a well needed hair cut. It definitely opened them up for better airflow. After i trimmed i am reconsidering flipping them tomorrow. I may end up waiting another week. Any thoughts if i should wait to flip or just go for it tomorrow?
20220123_115002.jpg
20220123_115023_HDR.jpg
20220123_115034.jpg
Where's your skirt for em...I'd like to see your winter fashion line. Lovely girls even though they're so far, just wanna smell em

They are nudists. They dont like to be restricted by skirt just like the feel of the wind. :rofl:
I think they prefer the term "naturalist" :rofl:

I never said i had good grammer :rofl:
Thank you auto correct and @Krissi1982
I wish I could ignore it brother!!

And here we are in that damn Progressive commercial again, I feel the slight of his hand on the small of my back pushing me away from the light of my parents :rofl:

Day 43 of veg

I am going to flip the tent to flower. I was going to wait another week but due to my impatience im just going to switch now.

So tomorrow will be the start of 12/12.

With the stretch they should be abe to fill the last 15% of the net.
I will most likely trim them up one more time in 2 to 3 weeks and then ill leave them alone till harvest time.
20220124_150501.jpg
20220124_150519_HDR.jpg

Oh i didnt take a picture of the clone but it is rooting up and beginning to grow now. :yahoo:

Day 43 of veg

I am going to flip the tent to flower. I was going to wait another week but due to my impatience im just going to switch now.

So tomorrow will be the start of 12/12.

With the stretch they should be abe to fill the last 15% of the net.
I will most likely trim them up one more time in 2 to 3 weeks and then ill leave them alone till harvest time.
20220124_150501.jpg
20220124_150519_HDR.jpg

Oh i didnt take a picture of the clone but it is rooting up and beginning to grow now. :yahoo:
Woot on the flip and woot on the clone makes for a woot woot!

Are they showing sex yet? If not it might take a week or 2 before they reach flower .. you might have a few more clones on your hands shortly :p

Back
Top Bottom