Tkmk's Cookies Grow

I start mine at 25% then by the end of veg work it up to 75% then 2 weeks into flower crank up to 100%.

Thank you, I'm always curious as to how people run their light strengths throughout the grow. I know everyone does something a little different
Hopefully ill have even more clones to be taking pics of real soon.
:green_heart: I don't have the time to clone now or I would

Thank you, I'm always curious as to how people run their light strengths throughout the grow. I know everyone does something a little different

:green_heart: I don't have the time to clone now or I would
Thats one of the big reasons we are on this forum right. To share how we grow and learn others technics. I am always willing to share and always open minded to listen to what everyone else is doing.

To be honest the way i did this clone was ridiculously easy. I did not put much time and effort into it at all. Just uses coco/perelite, water with tap water, used some rooting gel, sprayed with tap water once a day, then gradually add nutes at a very low strength.
Takes 5-10 min a day.

Thats one of the big reasons we are on this forum right. To share how we grow and learn others technics. I am always willing to share and always open minded to listen to what everyone else is doing.

150%
To be honest the way i did this clone was ridiculously easy. I did not put much time and effort into it at all. Just uses coco/perelite, water with tap water, used some rooting gel, sprayed with tap water once a day, then gradually add nutes at a very low strength.
Takes 5-10 min a day.
Man my monster crop went into soil and then I took her out and threw her in a vase of water. She stayed there for a month and a half til I saw enough roots. Then root powder and dropped her in my FFOF w addendums mix and voila. Easy peasy just took time and patience

150%

Man my monster crop went into soil and then I took her out and threw her in a vase of water. She stayed there for a month and a half til I saw enough roots. Then root powder and dropped her in my FFOF w addendums mix and voila. Easy peasy just took time and patience
Iam very surprised there is a root coming out of the bottom already. I really though i would still be waiting another 2-3 weeks before that happened. The rooting gel is no joke i guess lol.

Nothing this early lol. Some of us do have to work you know:rofl: maybe in about 4 or 5 hrs.
Oh shut it my brother :rofl:
Oh my buddy finally gave me his tent so i should be setting that up tonight too. Well hopefully if i have time.
With that light??!!

Yeah going to use the other 650w light i have. Finally get to use it :yahoo:
That's wicked awesome brother. In excited for you! And jealous a little!

I cant believe how big the girls on the left are getting. Even the one in the back which was the smallest of the 4 at the beginning and is now the second biggest in the tent.

This weekend i am going to do another defoliation. It is so dense at the canopy and driving me crazy lol.

I will hopefully be setting up the tent i just got from a friend today but i have a few things i still need to get to have it at 100% set up. I hope i can get everything i need to start running it before this big storm we are getting this weekend.

20220126_162834.jpg
20220126_162855_HDR.jpg

I cant believe how big the girls on the left are getting. Even the one in the back which was the smallest of the 4 at the beginning and is now the second biggest in the tent.

This weekend i am going to do another defoliation. It is so dense at the canopy and driving me crazy lol.

I will hopefully be setting up the tent i just got from a friend today but i have a few things i still need to get to have it at 100% set up. I hope i can get everything i need to start running it before this big storm we are getting this weekend.

20220126_162834.jpg
20220126_162855_HDR.jpg
Looks great TK 2. Those are some happy veggers soon to be flowers. As for the tents, yes, I have 2 but neither house a 650W. One day....although the 4800 is a beautiful piece of art in itself, it grateful to have that to flower my girls

Yeah having 2 650w lights running is going to kill my electric bill though.

Oh I hear ya buddy I'm right there with you. I don't want to tell you what mine was and I have oil heat in the winter hooked up to our electric heat and electric stove and electric washer and dryer :oops:
And thank you as always for your nice comments.
You are killing it with those lights you have too.
You're always welcome. The positive vibes hit your girls through you. Idfc how corny that sounds either...it's true and thank you man I'm trying.

Trying harder to understand why work is soooooo important that I have to sit here and wait for an update til like 8pm every day

:reading420magazine::eye-roll::reading420magazine::eye-roll::reading420magazine::eye-roll::bravo::thanks::rolleyes:;)

Jk...I get it brother

Oh I hear ya buddy I'm right there with you. I don't want to tell you what mine was and I have oil heat in the winter hooked up to our electric heat and electric stove and electric washer and dryer :oops:

You're always welcome. The positive vibes hit your girls through you. Idfc how corny that sounds either...it's true and thank you man I'm trying.

Trying harder to understand why work is soooooo important that I have to sit here and wait for an update til like 8pm every day

:reading420magazine::eye-roll::reading420magazine::eye-roll::reading420magazine::eye-roll::bravo::thanks::rolleyes:;)

Jk...I get it brother
I swear that the good vibes from all of the great people on this forum is also making these girls flourish. They love all of the attention.

I usually dont even look into the tent till it is feeding time 5ish pm. Another big reason im so late with updates lol. Im soooooo sorry i make you wait :rofl:

I know i didnt take any pics of the clone yesterday so ill make sure to add a pic of the little girl for you too lol

Back
Top Bottom