TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

Caught back up :)
Those 2 are monsters. Are you planning to clean up that understory at all? It doesn't look like there is a lot of air moving around in there. Don't get me wrong, the plants look awesome! I'm just worried about mold or something when the buds start forming.
:goodjob:

good grow..i see you are on top of things..so those walls on your container is keeping water temps down ??...i was thinking about water coolers to do DWC in.....i wish we had long summers..i can hardly finish a auto outside :cheesygrinsmiley: but yeah..like you say..uncover her legs..let that air go up her :oops: yep..well later...stay focus..:clap:

yea mate my groom temps are about 25-28 degrees c and the water in my res stays as cold as it comes out the bathroom tap, ill get a thermometer and find out what temp it actually is

come on dude! its been a whole 4 days since your last pic update!! you know how long that is in journal years?? like 2!! LOL ;p
hope everything is pumping brother.. looking forward to seeing what your girls look like with a clean up underneath... an opportunity to get even MORE cuttings ;]]

all the best bro! :Namaste: :peace:

ok long awaited update lol
DSCN20123.JPG
DSCN20155.JPG
DSCN20165.JPG
DSCN20131.JPG
DSCN20141.JPG
DSCN20175.JPG
DSCN20186.JPG

just wish i had more space for more aqua farms im sure if miwa or dasher had a few farms in their space they would be pulling a few lb's every harvest

Ive been checking out alot of different soilless methods and im seeing an aqua farm room full of buds in my future, probably not my next grow but im hoping switch to aqua farm the one after, that sort of growth cant be ignored. If i could get close to working as well as you have, it could mean lb's, and importantly for me fast !

the room is 1.3m x .9m wide the plant touches evry edge and is about 3 n a half foot tall, im still not gonna see the yield im expecting tho was expecting about 10-15 oz but think ill be in for a bout 5 at a push

also ive been thinning out the top canopy to let more light through, anybody think this is a bad idea??

is the stretch done? Around day 21ish is when most folks do a defol in flower.

the room is 1.3m x .9m wide the plant touches evry edge and is about 3 n a half foot tall, im still not gonna see the yield im expecting tho was expecting about 10-15 oz but think ill be in for a bout 5 at a push

Thanks man ,

I should be fine with my .9m x .9m x 1.8m (3x3x6) design then. My plan is to make a cabinet similar to the 2x2x6 I made, but keeping it undivided.

Back
Top Bottom