DSCN18817.JPG
DSCN18849.JPG
DSCN18838.JPG
DSCN188611.JPG
DSCN18898.JPG
DSCN188710.JPG
DSCN18886.JPG
DSCN18966.JPG

dont ya just LOVE hydro?!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: u cant beat that fast growth- those girls are looking freakin awesome bro! looking at the sheer size you can see going with just one plant per pot/farm would work well too.. impressive bro, can't wait to see what kind of weight you can get from those 2 lovely ladies :goodjob: :rocker:

cheers guys yea it crazy the growth rate on these ladies, hoping i reach double figures from thes 2 ladies, if not i think ill be a little dissapointed, hope you all had a great 4/20 day i was high as a kite smoking whats left of my cotton candy.

welcome vick and alkhemist, getting in just as the flowers are appearing... hope you enjoy the show

sure is mate, quickest growing plant ive seen yet, defo recommend aqua farms, fuckin awesome to use and once i get it dialled in im sure ill be pullin 15-20 oz a plant

I only dream of things like that, haha I actually dream about my plant going seriously wrong at the end of actual real life flower. When the girls are in flower I dream that i cut them down, like top them crazy to nothing in flower and have nothing left. hahaha I wake up happy to know it was just a dream ahahaha.

Looking amazing anyway mate.

cant wait to get another 1 of them maybe get a large storage tub and oin em together make a huge res see if it helps with keeping the ph stable

my growroom is about 25 - 28 deg c and i have no issues with hot res temps, its made if really thick plastic which i think helps keep it cool but also holds around 25 litres of water i would say my res may even be cooler say around 14/15 degrees, its as cold as the cold water from the tap

yea sure you could grow with an aquafarm its originally a drip feed system but if modified it so its really a big dwc bucket, 30 litres of clay pebbles in the top bucket and a 25 litre res below

veryy bushyy giantt girll!! amazingg groww broo

i d like to ask you
in the summer in izmir its 35-40 C

can i grow with aquafarm ??
does it keep the resv. temp near 19-21 c when its too hot ?

you would want to look at something like an air conditioner or even a portable one which are much cheaper(budget permitting!).. and there are ways to cool your res solution.. water chillers, adding a water bottle of frozen water, cycling through them every day.. different solutions to the issues of heat... but the aquafarms have been around for YEARS in various forms and their use has been proven time and time again to produce really great plants and BIG plants.. even the system i use is an adapted variation of the OG aquafarm. excellent systems- like DWC and RDWC they can grow HUGE plants

this should be a fascinating grow to see the differences of a sativa dominant strawberry blue and the indica dominant FCJ!(pheno variations aside), they both look quite even in their vigour so far... although i would definitely expect the SB to much more vigorous. BOTH look like great yielders tho! can hardly wait to see what they do :cheesygrinsmiley:
all the best TM :goodjob: :peace:

the strawberry blue is a lot bigger than the fcj, its about 4x the size lol..... gonna supercrop the big bitch to stop her getting outta hand

Back
Top Bottom