TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

got plenty more small branches in the under carriage that wont make the top or have anything worth keeping when flowered so alll these will be cut and placed in coco, maybe plant some outside see if its possible in our climate

cuttings are still reaching for the lights so i take its a good thing, most cuttings ive taken have as soon as ive placed em in aero or soil, but not coco

its in flower now so hopefully grows a few baseball bat colas lol, hopefully have a contender for potm, i mean ive been here for almost 2 years need to have something to show for it, gonna put a small tent up the loft and use it for veg cut down on time in between grows

DSCN18494.JPG
DSCN18484.JPG
DSCN18444.JPG
DSCN18436.JPG

defo, think i might keep a cut of the strawberry blue the growth rate is amazing, just needto wait and see what the yield and smoke is like

Say t I run a waterfarm in my grow I always adjusted my ph a little higher because by the time I change It once a week it is just Barely lower than it should b.Now when I come from seed I hand water only until roots are well established then I turn on drip. These days I clone in it to get faster results. If u r running hps during this process I would use fluorescent lights. During this stage fr seed roots r funny getting the right method is time consuming but not impossible. U seem to be going well tho. But a lot easy to just clone in it

nah mate c ant get one it needs to fit into it like the one i have, just switched to flower so the root mass doesnt end up filling the whole thing

nah just less veg time, ive seen people using thes for 8 weeks veg and 10 weeks flower so they must be built for it, next round im gonna buy another and do 4 seeds or cuts in each with 4 weeks veg

Back
Top Bottom