To cut or not to cut? The old dilemma

I come back with this question. Everything is the same, except the led panel. It is a T1000 instead of the BonsaiHero 85w. The amber started to appear on the buds. Does it look ready to you?

20230607_163559.jpg

20230607_163351.jpg

20230607_163323.jpg

20230607_163311.jpg

I come back with this question. Everything is the same, except the led panel. It is a T1000 instead of the BonsaiHero 85w. The amber started to appear on the buds. Does it look ready to you?

20230607_163559.jpg

20230607_163351.jpg

20230607_163323.jpg

20230607_163311.jpg
Beautiful, but I see white pistils.
Wait till they are almost gone then check trics.
When she is finished flowering she will stop eating.
Is she still draining her pot regularly?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

looks like it's at the end. check your trichomes, don't count on the pistils, a few photos and a number of autos will push out pistils til past done when under the right conditions. some genetically weaker plants will hermie when going long.

looks like it's at the end. check your trichomes, don't count on the pistils, a few photos and a number of autos will push out pistils til past done when under the right conditions. some genetically weaker plants will hermie when going long.
I didn't realize is she foxtailing? :Namaste: Those are fresh pistils?
How is her nutrient uptake?
If she's draining her pot on the regular then she is still building buds for you.
How are you doing bluter?:ciao:
My VIVOHUT seems to keep flowing and producing white pistils.
Can make judging a touch difficult if you never delt with it before.
But they still drain their pots like their going to the chair. :rofl:
I'm almost out of Plagron too.
I was hoping to chop without switching nutes. :rolleyes:
Take care Amigo. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

I didn't realize is she foxtailing? Those are fresh pistils?

possible but i'm thinking it got a final 2wk bud swell and is just finishing that. would mean it is close to end.

possible but i'm thinking it got a final 2wk bud swell and is just finishing that. would mean it is close to end.
I figured at least 2 weeks, if it's not foxtails.
Take care. :ciao:

Bill284 😎

Using my $15 micronata x 30 microscope if I see that some buds are getting a little too amber for me I just cut 'em off. I then allow the rest to ripen at their own rate. These are growing living things; they NEVER read the "rules".

Back
Top Bottom