Top clones in NorCal right now.

bezerkelybudd

Taking a poll: I get a lot of demand for clones. I like keeping track of what's hot & what's not. So far Blue Dream has been my top request this year followed by blueberry and the mysterious (to me0)"K*n Est*s Purple". Also a lot of requests for Romulan but hear it has been counterfeited so much it's not reliable. I generally only do 5 strains a grow, what 2 would you add to those 3 or 4 or would you pick 5 completely different ones? (Indoor/greenhouse strains..)
Any feedback most appreciated.
Your High-ness ;-)
Bezerkeley Bud
:thanks:

:welcome:

how bout that apothecary strain, kaia kush? i wanna get some of that

diesel is always good too :rollit:

they have some MTF at the place in SB that i went.

whats erkulan? romulan and purple erkel? sounds good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they have some MTF at the place in SB that i went.

whats erkulan? romulan and purple erkel? sounds good

hightide: where at in S.B did you get it at or do youknow if its stilll available? and is it clone or nugz?
:thanks:

me0)"K*n Est*s Purple". Also a lot of requests for Romulan but hear it has been counterfeited so much it's not reliable.
hey bro if u are looking for a true rom mommy go to sebastopol thats where u want to start tracking down the true romulan.i know for sure its there im not saying who has it but FYI thats a good place to start!

true rom puts you on you azz!!!lol gotta love 100% indica

hey butcher... it was sold out yesterday when i when back, i was bummed, it was just nugs, they must not have had much left, but i picked up this stuff called 'headbang' and omg, its some goooood stuff haha i went to ccsbc

Headband I think is what he meant. GDP (grandaddy purple is hot in the bay). Also Oaksterdam's purple kush is the shit. Also the Kush strains are becoming more popular (OG, Bubba, and Master Kush).

it could have been.. it wasn't labeled on the bottle and they just got it in, the 'd' probably looked like a 'g' on the board, haha thanks :cool:

has any one tried Erkulan,or Matanuska Valley Thunderfuck ???

Had some Alaskan Thunderfuck last year. Had a fuel taste and kinda harsh (maybe had something to do with the way it was grown, pretty sure it wasn't the cure). Not sure if they're 2 different strains or the grower I worked for couldn't pronounce Matanuska so he just said Alaska because that's where Matanuska Valley is (or so I'm told). Anyhow. Heavy yielder, but leafy as hell(lots of trim work). Buds were fat. The smoke..........GOT US RIPPED :Rasta:. More heady with a fast onset, with a lasting cerebral high (you feel the body high after the headrush melows 5-15 mins in) if I can remember correctly.

Black Domina has been spreading across the foothills outside Sac. Meds and Clones! A few other hot strains in my area amongst growers are, Oaksterdam's Purple Kush, Hashberry, OG Kush, GDP and Mango.

Back
Top Bottom