Trala’s Tent

Ya got my 6.... Ahahahahahahaha he is so friggin funny

I watched the one where it moved i legit saw it.... But crazy what u can do witha camera... Then whenthe person in the sheet comes in the later videos made me give up

More so i firmly believe the civil war ghosts there has always been activity in those parts... But i still do believe in bigfoot

I watched the one where it moved i legit saw it.... But crazy what u can do witha camera... Then whenthe person in the sheet comes in the later videos made me give up
I watched a couple then felt I was as insane as him for sitting waiting too. lol

More so i firmly believe the civil war ghosts there has always been activity in those parts... But i still do believe in bigfoot
I actually live with a size 13 wearing hairy Bigfoot!

On night shift we have the option of a shit siesta in a hospital bed. Many nurses I work with believe in ghosts to the point they can’t take a nap on a hospital bed due to the thought of someone previously dying on it and their spirit being connected to it.

Me? I would literally take a nap in the bed with a dead body if it means I can close my eyes for 30 minutes.

Lollinggg!

I actually live with a size 13 wearing hairy Bigfoot!

On night shift we have the option of a shit siesta in a hospital bed. Many nurses I work with believe in ghosts to the point they can’t take a nap on a hospital bed due to the thought of someone previously dying on it and their spirit being connected to it.

Me? I would literally take a nap in the bed with a dead body if it means I can close my eyes for 30 minutes.

Lollinggg!
depends on the rigor resting position !! , could create some cosy combos !!!!.lol

True!

I have some funny rigor stories!
I bet you do T. lol if only we had happy nurses here. lol ours tend to be pissed off that we get in the way of snagging a doctor with our needs and constant interruptions of care getting in the way too. have a child here and you understand how piss poor the NHS really is. lol we are lucky to get out without a death certificate and a covid toe tag. public are turning on them in droves after the complicity with the scamdemic and tik tok videos. we are expecting "The Sound Of Music " for the second lockdown !!!. lol

I bet you do T. lol if only we had happy nurses here. lol ours tend to be pissed off that we get in the way of snagging a doctor with our needs and constant interruptions of care getting in the way too. have a child here and you understand how piss poor the NHS really is. lol we are lucky to get out without a death certificate and a covid toe tag. public are turning on them in droves after the complicity with the scamdemic and tik tok videos. we are expecting "The Sound Of Music " for the second lockdown !!!. lol
That’s really a shame, it’s a great Profession. I love my job and I am always my patients advocate, even when that means the doctor is irritated by pushing the patients rights.

Do you think covid is a ”scamdemic”?

Hey but thinking about it. I work with English/Wesh/Irish nurses, and I have to say they have the best critical thinking buy far. In fact it seems your health care is like 10 years ahead of ours!

That is a bummer we treat our nurses better then the doctor. I had a travelung nurse who lived by me she was cool as hell. Most nurses i know are awesome. I'm not scared of spirits I enjoy their company to the living for the most part.
Trump just banned tik tok. He's on a China rampage for election... Gotta scare all the elderly into thinking its a hostile takeover and shit. GGD please enlighten me on your healthcare we have obamacare which is as close as America is willing to get for universal care but it is a big debate here and honestly i would like to know how it is on the otherside

That is a bummer we treat our nurses better then the doctor. I had a travelung nurse who lived by me she was cool as hell. Most nurses i know are awesome. I'm not scared of spirits I enjoy their company to the living for the most part.
Trump just banned tik tok. He's on a China rampage for election... Gotta scare all the elderly into thinking its a hostile takeover and shit. GGD please enlighten me on your healthcare we have obamacare which is as close as America is willing to get for universal care but it is a big debate here and honestly i would like to know how it is on the otherside
We have Medicare, this provides ”free” medical treatment based on need. And all elective surgeries go on a waiting list unless you have private cover. To give you an example if you have blood in your stool, you will be sorted into a category of need ie family history, frank blood vs melena, and go on a waiting list for a colonoscopy, unless you choose to pay. If a diagnosis of cancer is found, you go straight to the top of the list for surgery. This is what causes delays in treatment because if you are deemed non urgent, you get pushed back, unless of course you have private health.

I think we have a great health system here.

If Tik Tok gets banned here I have a co worker who will have a break down. He is constantly making dance to his stupid routines.

Do you pay for health care there?

I wanna say that everyine has to use the marketplace we took away with private unless its through your company(?) (Someone correct this if its wrong) i have state insurance which basically is covered by peoples taxes ( i dont use it I just dont want to be charged at the end of the year for not having it) we do have to pay a fine if we dont have insurance. Stupid obama.. When my gf and i get married I'll go on her insurance we pay $18 now for hers and its pretty good they cover a lot but also not a lot at the same time. Her prescriptions cost a lot and so do visits. I'm just stubborn i wont go in unless i have a limb falling off... And even then i would probably put liquid stitch on it and wrap it in duct tape

I mean dont get me wrong Obama fought hard for this insurance and i dont wanna talk shit i mean i would so take him back over Trump but man i was pissed i had really good ins before all that and then it was no more.

I mean dont get me wrong Obama fought hard for this insurance and i dont wanna talk shit i mean i would so take him back over Trump but man i was pissed i had really good ins before all that and then it was no more.
They say there are 3 things you should never discuss at the dinner table, that being religion, politics and how to correctly insert a rectal tube to help manage faecal overflow - learned the last one the hard way...

Lucky we’re not at the dinner table ;)

My opinion on Trump, not that you asked, is curiosity. I’ve laughed at the memes, and cringed at his gaffs, and scoffed at his Tourettesing of fake news, but I had a moment a few months ago where you were having trouble with riots after that horrific death of Floyd somebody at the hands of policemen. People had started looting. Trump fronted the media and stated he was bringing in the National Guard (who ever they are?) to restore peace, that violence and looting was unacceptable- I’m paraphrasing but that’s the jist. I watched his speech live and uninterrupted. The very next update on 9 news was “Trump turns National Guard on his people”. Which 100% is not what I watched him say. I have to wonder, if we are being blindsided with bullshit headlines and missing what’s really going on. When we use Facebook as our fact finder and rely on “celebrities” to advise us who to vote for it’s worrisome to me.

Like most I hate politicians. I base our governments performance on how I am doing, my brothers are doing, my friends are doing employment wise, how my roads are, how my health care/educational systems perform when accessed, and based on that, I rate my government.

So my question to you, based on what you see with yourself, wife, family, friends, employment, health care, education, roads, infrastructure wise etc. How is your country actually doing?

Side story, nurses are known for being bad, it’s literally one of the best things about us. I worked with a crew one quiet (a word we NEVER say out loud) shift and we decided the game Fuck, Marry, Kill was wayyyyy too boring so we created Fist, Finger, Fuck so if you dare, let’s play! Based on your last 3 presidents who would you do? I’m gonna go first. Fist: Trump, due to his super tiny hands, finger: George Dubbleyou, and fuck: Obama all day long! Lollingggggg! This game gives us life! We can literally come up with combinations that can make your eyes spin in your head in horror!

Hahahaha the last time i kissed a boy it was a different millenium...

I guess you have it in the correct order I would second that.

I dont use facespace or many social medias well except Jack has an Instagram. I wouldnt trust most of what is being said unless you hear it first hand. At this point i just ignore and turn on Netflix they have less presidential ads... Although Trump avidly trys to take away lgbt rights and im not ok by that.

I watched a couple then felt I was as insane as him for sitting waiting too. lol
Same that one pile had me watching for a few months but then it got real stupid.

:party:OMG! MY FIRST GROW IS A WRAP! :party:

:love: CloneStar: Twiggy Bee

Planted 18 April
Cut 3 Sept at Week 20
80 days since 12:12 flip
Day 57 of flower

Dry Weight

Total:- 108.03g
3.8oz

:love:SeedStar: Trixie Grand

Planted 09/04/2020
Popped up 14/04/2020
Cut 8 Sept at Week 21
85 days since 12:12 flip
Day 62 of flower

Dry Weight

Total:- 80.60g
2.8oz

:love:SeedStar: Minxie Grand

Planted 18/04/2020
Cut 20 Sept at approx Week 23
97 days since 12:12 flip
Day 74 of flower

Dry Weight

Total:- 68.50g
2.4oz

:love:CloneStar: Kate Bush

Planted 18/04/2020
Released into the wild Winter to fend for herself
Cut 22 September and 27 Sept

Dry Weight
Total:- Not sure, they are rubbishy buds. I have 3oz dry and maybe 2oz more drying.

E9D3A65C-48B6-4FFF-87D5-1705F767316E.jpeg
377D5CE0-87D9-415E-BF32-D9F7FD002370.jpeg

597BC07F-47B7-440C-8DF0-AF305B0D3BB1.jpeg
1871A6E9-ECBE-4413-B94E-FF83B5E48840.jpeg

Thank you all so much for your help, advice and friendship! I really couldn’t have done it without you all. I have found this such an enjoyable process, and growing is definitely my newest hobby. I have learned so much and I look forward to applying what I have learned to my next grow.

XxXxXxXx

Back
Top Bottom