Transitioning to LED lights from CFL during flowering?

toastmasta

I'm in the 4th week of flowering a Gorilla Glue #4 (GG#4), and have been using a combination of natural light (via window), and CFL bulbs.

After doing some research, I decided to purchase a couple of these bulbs
TaoTronics LED Grow Lights Bulb, Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Plant Lights, Grow Lamp for Hydroponics, Organic Soil, Applicable to Grow Banana, Lemon etc. ( 36W, 3 Bands, FREE E26 Socket )

I'm just curious if I should transition the plants to this type of lighting any differently? I know I need to watch out for light spots; so I shouldn't be placing these bulbs as close to the plant as I would with CFL'S (a few inches away)

Might do a grow journal too, to get people's input about this specific (lovely) strain

Thanks!

For a bit more you can get a nice GROWant LED light

Not sure those are very good, might be, not sure

Even a 2' T5 light would be good

Lights are the most important thing in a grow, don't short change yer girls

For a bit more you can get a nice GROWant LED light

Not sure those are very good, might be, not sure

Even a 2' T5 light would be good

Lights are the most important thing in a grow, don't short change yer girls

Thanks.

From reading the thorough reviews on Amazon, I'd say these lights indeed legitimate. I know there are a lot of knockoffs out there, but I spent some time researching the bulbs.

I don't really have the space to hang a light fixture from the ceiling.

I'm aware that lights are the most important; my plant gets direct light throughout the day. The lights are simply to supplement after dusk. This wasn't a serious grow, just something I wanted to try in a new living space.

I'm mainly looking for insight on LED usage in general; what I need to watch out for. I think I'm on the right track, though.

Thanks for any input.

Got the lights today. I'm impressed by the lumen intensity so far

image2_2_5.JPG

Back
Top Bottom