CFL Vs LED

907Organics

So, I've been a fan of CFLs for veg. The curly kind..
However, as of recently, the local stores don't carry cfl anymore and have all upgraded to the new LED bulbs.
017801992663lg.jpg

Are these bulbs good for growing? The added lifetime and energy savings compared to CFL isn't that impressive, especially for the cost of bulbs..

However, as of recently, the local stores don't carry cfl anymore and have all upgraded to the new LED bulbs.
017801992663lg.jpg

Are these bulbs good for growing? The added lifetime and energy savings compared to CFL isn't that impressive, especially for the cost of bulbs..
I've tried cfl and these LEDs, honestly the cfl worked better for me. Maybe look at ordering a small led system for veg if you can't get cfl anymore? Mars hydro has some great set ups all different sizes and prices :)

Jimdogggy

017801992663lg.jpg

I'm having the same problem! L***s still have some and you may be able to order from "the mart". I rely on cfl for veg. It is the fastest and most gentle veg method.

Back
Top Bottom