Trianglecheese's Tent Grow Ayahuasca Purple & Peyote Cookies - Barney's Farm

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey guys, it's been a while and I got some bad and good news !

I harvested and dried the plants couple of weeks ago. Yield turned out like crazy but I spotted some mold inside the biggest colas. I've lost 1.5 ounces of top buds. And no, I am not willing to smoke these. That is the sad part.

To start a little bit with the good news, I must say that I still have 5.3 ounces of healthy dried buds left. The cabinet size was 23.6x23.6 in inches. I used 250W HPS and with this setup, I couldn't expect a higher yield. About the quality... Well Ayahuasca Purple is a very productive strain with a pleasent body high. You can definately hit the peak with a single spliff. High THC content and the buds are covered in crystals. I got some purple nugs as well as some big ones. Peyote Cookies has more body high compared to the AP but still, it is nice to have a strain to help me sleep. PC buds are covered in resin and when you try to grind it with your hands, your fingers get very sticky. It is hard to grind it with a grinder as well, very sticky stuff. AP on the other hand, is great for grinder and it has a better taste. They are still geting cured so I think I will taste a very clear smoke in a month or so. Lets talk about the curing and the salvaging procedures.

About the moldy big colas, I think if I had harvested the plants a week earlier, I wouldn't have any mold at all. Mold colonies were very tiny and they were barely visible. I used my scissors to cut the moldy area and surroundings. I prepared a bucket so that I could sink these moldy colas under water. It's been two weeks underwater and I changed the water every day. I left the molds with no air so I expect them to die. In a couple of days, I will squash these buds into cannabis wax. I think this way, I can protect myself from harms that might be caused by smoking mold leftovers. Another solution is to use alcohol and make cannabis oil but I prefer pure wax. I might prepare some sun rocks with these :smokin:

I also have lots of quality trim material. I think I can get like 3-4 grams of kief and squash them as well. That might leave 1-1.5 grams of pure wax on the paper. The reason I don't have the final photo for the AP plant is that I was trying to make some charas and as you can guess, after some point you can't touch anything functionally. I prepared nice small balls of charas, weighting 0.5 grams for each plant. I can easily say that you must smoke charas to get the best taste and high out of cannabis. It is better than oil,wax,hash or grass by all means. At least, this is what I think :)

I dried the plants slowly in 10 or 15 days. I placed them in mason jars with Boveda 62 humidity packs. I am curing the jars with fresh air 15 minutes for each day. Taste is getting better every time I smoke.

Here are some pictures from flush week and harvest day. I will get you dried bud shots and a grow overview soon. I am preparing for the best frame with purple buds :)

Peace

Back
Top Bottom