Trichomes & Harvest: Opinions Needed, Newbie Here

I went back and read this from the beginning. I harvested a Northern Lights and Critical Purple autos, both from Growers Choice, about a month ago. Your NL looks a lot better than mine. Mine was always a runt compared to the CP. Your Tangerine Dream looks nice.

I went back and read this from the beginning. I harvested a Northern Lights and Critical Purple autos, both from Growers Choice, about a month ago. Your NL looks a lot better than mine. Mine was always a runt compared to the CP. Your Tangerine Dream looks nice.

Thanks BigD! : )

What size pots did you use? What was your dry weight from the Critical Purple? I have 2 of the CP growing now, using 3 gallon fabric pots.

I grew in 5 gallon fabric pots, outdoors, in soil. My CP dry weight was 2.75 oz. My NL dry weight was 1.8 oz. The NL would have been more, but I had a lawn chair blow over and break the 2nd largest cola off, about 3-4 weeks before harvest. I was so mad at myself for not being more careful.

I grew in 5 gallon fabric pots, outdoors, in soil. My CP dry weight was 2.75 oz. My NL dry weight was 1.8 oz. The NL would have been more, but I had a lawn chair blow over and break the 2nd largest cola off, about 3-4 weeks before harvest. I was so mad at myself for not being more careful.

Oh man, I would've been bummed too. : ( Not a bad yield though considering on the NL. Nice rebound!

Good to hear on the CP yield, great job!

:thumb:

Next project, Jack Herer and Gelato og, 33 days into flower, 5gal fabric pots. Stigmas just starting to change color on one.
57C38F17-FE7B-44B1-B7B4-D8B2196957F0.jpeg
74106B1E-32F4-4A81-A5BB-A5BEEDF9BB47.jpeg
D15A6587-D192-4588-AD9F-F328C848853D.jpeg

FBFE7BAA-5E80-4EEA-88E3-4A7D0A702969.jpeg

CFAEDFF6-E2E1-414B-AB4B-858EE6889358.jpeg

F8A4697D-EAA3-455B-AF0D-16E4283975BA.jpeg

2194FAD4-AF71-4A1A-B4AA-C5F43C7C073A.jpeg

Wow Kapncannabis! You have an awesome grow room and your plants look amazing! :ciao:

Thanks for sharing your pics. I've already learned 2 things from them...
1) I think I need more soil in my pots - mine doesn't come to the very top
2) I over-trim!

I got a bit trim happy last night. :oops:

These are both Critical Purple.

CP1.jpg

CP2.jpg
CP3.jpg
CP4.jpg
CP5.jpg
CP6.jpg

Random Friday thoughts...

I wish I had started a grow journal for the 2 critical purple plants I have growing. I have pics from germination thru tonight and they likely have another month to go. Would've been fun! : )

Just got some new ridiculously expensive lights lol. Santa came early. :p I got 4 of these lights. Electric Sky 180 V2 » Wideband LED Grow Light – The Green Sunshine Company

We have 2 of the lights in the tent now with the 2 critical purple plants. The reason for getting the new lights is because I'm gonna go for a big grow! Well, big for me haha. Going for 10 plants which will all be planted at the same time. Just got my new seeds from Growers Choice! I will definitely start a journal once that party gets started. ;) Strains will include Tangerine Dream, Gorilla Glue and Hindu Kush. All auto-flowers.

Seeds.jpg

:slide:

Happy Friday Folks! : )

Are ya gonna start a journal with your new plants?

Are ya gonna start a journal with your new plants?

Yes, absolutely! I'll likely begin the germination process on Sunday for the 10 new plants, so I will begin the journal then for those plants.

I might even put a journal together for the 2 CP plants that are currently growing. They've been in the flower stage for roughly 30 days now but I've photographed the beauties since the beginning. Or should I not do that since they're already flowering? I'm conflicted lol.

I hope you're having a nice evening BigD!

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom